THEY HAVE ARRIVED...........

Bernard

Cathlete
Yes, my CTX series is here :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy
I am sat here, lovingly stroking them :7, my new babies :):)
despite the fact they have just cost me £11's in import tax :)-mad)!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am peeling off the cellophane now :) Mmmm, they are lovely.......

OK, enough of the drooling !!!!!!!!!

Which one shall I start with tonight ?????? Shall I start at the beginning, with Step and Intervals ?

Another question, too (sorry), I am worried that just doing one CTX tape a day won't be enough for me, as I like to put in about 90 minutes worth of working out per day. You don't think it would hurt to add on an extra 30 mins of cardio ?

Anna :)

You will love them good for you.

I emailed you at the weekend just to say we got some goodies from the shop because they were late coming to set up the cooker. My mother got a George Forman grill and it is wonderful the first thing I tried was a quorn burger I would recommend it as it lives up to the advertising and is easy to clean.

Babs

Yay Anna!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah, try Step & Intervals, it's a blast! :)

When I do CTX rotations exclusively, I can only do them for about 3 weeks and see a loss. I don't know if that's a "just me" thing or what, but if I'm doing just CTX and no other videos at all, I usually only do it for 2-3 weeks, then if I want to keep doing them, I'll add in other workouts, like double up CTX weight work (biceps/triceps)(chest/shoulders) in order to get in a total body weight workout or a day of Imax or something.
But initially, you'll be fine doing just CTX, 1 workout/day for 6 days and trust me, you'll need the 7th day off! Especially if Leaner Legs in day #6! :)

Good luck, and "may the force be with you!"

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Lucky you. You will love them. The cardio is intense I'm sure you'll get a good work out doing just 1 ctx a day!

Enjoy!

I double up on the cardio portions of CTX sometimes. Sometimes I just do one of the cardios and then the Upperbody split. Sometimes 2 of the cardios. When I do LL, I always put in one of the cardios. I do 1/2 hour of some type of floorwork with all of my workouts, so that puts me at 90 minutes. It is one heck of a great series! I absolutely love it and have gotten so spoiled with the versatility of it! And it is FUN!!!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.