TGIF!!

I am really gonna try to get DH to take me to see Juno. Has anyone seen it? Also, DS has a basketball game and nephew has a birthday party. Guess I better get to the movies tonight!
LD

TGIF is right! We've got a slow weekend. DS has a basketball game tomorrow afternoon, but that's it. I'm planning a killer cardio tomorrow morning and yoga Sunday. Other than that, I've just GOT to get my house in order now that the holidays are gone! So I'm tackling the entire house, cleaning top to bottom. I'm even taking off work Monday because I have a feeling once I start, I won't be able to stop! lol

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Gayle

Tonight I'm goin' to my mom's for dinner. She's having one my absolute FAVORITE meals! SOOOOO unclean but soooooo YUMMY!!!!:9 }( :9 }(

I have no plans for the rest of the weekend at this point so who knows....

After the sadness of todays funeral for DXFIL we'll have our usual playdate in the afternoon with my folks.

It will be good to attempt to get back into the routine. DD will stay with her grandmother - I am astounded by the poise and maturity she's shown during this time. I know she'll be needing extra TLC for a while but the family is very proud of her.

Then DD and DS go back to their Dad's for the weekend and I'll head to SO's after as much CleanMax as I can manage Saturday morning. Plus a workout.

SO's DD11 has many basketball activities so we'll be riding around the countryside doing that. Sunday his DS13 has a scouting activity and I may have some quiet time to sit under a cat and do some journaling.

Whew. That was long. Sorry!

Thank goodness the weekend is nearly here! :D

I'm going to a scrapbooking mini-retreat this weekend (tonight and all day tomorrow) at the local scrapbook shoppe. They have these retreats every few months or so and they're always a blast - lots of snacks (uh oh!), chatting, and of course, scrapbooking. A great way to get lots of layouts done. :)

I've got an exciting one planned! Returning a dress to Banana Republic that's just a little too low-cut for comfort and meeting a good friend for a Mighty Taco and hugs.

UGH!!! i have been on vacation and go back to work monday LOL. this weekend i have some workouts planned and tomorrow we have a yard sale(well actually church sale) for special needs scouts. we are trying to raise money for our field trip this month and are making sure everybody can go regardless if they can afford it or not. hopefully this will be our week b/c our christmas wreaths didn't go to far.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1307/4842454/16585805/276676894.jpg

We're taking down the decorations. So I'll probably wind up rearranging the furniture too. I always like a little change after the holidays instead of returning to the humdrum way things were (home decor wise).

Have a "date weekend" w/DH planned!}(

Going to also fit in Body Max 2 - and maybe a run and yoga Sunday!

Thank goodness I got the decorations down and the house in order last weekend .. so this weekend is free to do whatever comes my way!:D

Maybe have lunch with my former employer ( the "little" girl I nannied; she's now 20!!!). I may be having a serious conversation with DH about some issues that need to be addressed...not looking forward to it, but I'm sure everything will be okay.

How about you, Shelley? Any fun/big plans???

I saw Juno last weekend...it's most definetely a must-see...especially if you like witty dialogue and hip references to punk rock and horror movie icons! For some reason, it is easy to get past the somewhat icky subject matter. Icky in that I have two young girls at home and probably need to think about how to start the sex-talk stuff...

I hope to catch Sweeny Todd this weekend!

Nothing at all exciting. A very quiet weekend. Tomorrow my DD has her piano lesson and is having a friend over for the afternoon. The usual round of weekend cleaning/errands/laundry.

I think we're going to pick up some new games for the Wii, so that will be fun.

Computer shopping :-( . I've been putting it off for over a year, but I think we've reached the end of the road with this $*%^*& machine! Oh man, this is the last thing I want to spend money on right now. I don't know about anyone else, but January - March is the most expensive time of year for us, and not when I want to be spending money on a computer.

Grocery shopping, working out, watching DH and DD take down the Christmas stuff and trying real hard not to end up doing it myself. Nothing exciting and I'm real happy about that.

Donut day???:p Oh, I would love to have a donut day in our house.:)

I love those Boston Creme ones from Krispy Kreme...I haven't had a donut in years....oh yeah, whats up this weekend?

Probably nothing too exciting. I think we will watch some movies, or I will finish watching my Friends marathon (once a year I pull out all 10 seasons and watch every night for an hour) its my favorite of all time!

Then we will go to brunch on Sunday and I will try and futz around the house, you know , that sort of thing!:)

Definitely TGIF !

Got the remainder of my holiday taken down last night so want to do a good Clean Max to start the year. May start tearing closets/drawers apart.

Hockey on TV tonight - some good workouts this weekend - not going out at all since we have a large storm going on. Had 3" of rain since this AM already. MIL called to say she heard on the scanner our street was flooded so sent DH home to check on it (I don't want to go out there - will stay put until work is over ;-) ). Guess it is around the corner where the water is backing up because of all the leaves in the streets and they're blocking the drains.

I am definitely looking forward to getting back on schedule like many of you.

I don't have a thing planned other than the standards - groceries and a haircut for DD15 - and I LOVE it! I feel I've been run ragged in the last few weeks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.