Survivor-duped!

Tallchick

Cathlete
Outed in this past EW--Shane, the unstable freak is not a marketing executive as stated on the show. He is an actor. He has been in lesser known fare but did have a bit part on "My So-called Life". I think this is just LOUSY!!!

I have been hoping they would vote him off...he is soooooooooooooo irritating and this does not surprise me at all...:)

Entertainment Weekly. I hope they keep him around awhile. They do need a villian and he fits the bill. But he is an actor so I wonder if they are having him act the jerk.

Exactly. I am starting to wonder if he wasn't placed there intentionally to add some "spice" to the game this time around. This Survivor is one of the more boring casts, and I have watched every season. JMO, but perhaps the ratings aren't what they used to be, and Burnett is orchestrating things more than before?
I don't like being played, and that is how I feel the audience is being treated with this "news".

>Exactly. I am starting to wonder if he wasn't placed there
>intentionally to add some "spice" to the game this time
>around. This Survivor is one of the more boring casts, and I
>have watched every season. JMO, but perhaps the ratings
>aren't what they used to be, and Burnett is orchestrating
>things more than before?
>I don't like being played, and that is how I feel the audience
>is being treated with this "news".

Yes, I agree. A dull bunch and it does need something to get it going. And really who was going to recognize him other than EW?

This has been the first season that, if I had something else to do at the time it was on TV, I really wasn't that upset about missing an episode.

I also don't like the missleading promos with the "ambulance" stuff for last week, and there was none of that in the episode at all.

This could be turning me off enough that I turn "it" off, as well...

We'll see.

I agree Conni, the bait and switch tactics of this Survivor are unmatched, all show, no go!

Thursday night at 8:00 has been a grand tradition in my home for all but the first season, my 2 older Girls aren't interested at all this season and my youngest was pretty cheesed off with the hype about the medical emergency. I found it unseemly to watch the unabashed arrogance and bravado of the bigger tribe last week, especially the yoga teacher guy, that attitude flies in the face of the compassion and non-reactiveness that yoga teaches.

I'm not sure if we'll keep watching or not but that Shane guy sure is a piece of work, scripted or not.

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.