suggestions for vacay preparation?

dr.mel_PT

Cathlete
im going on a cruise in 26 days (can you tell im counting down?! hehe). i want to tone up and lose some weight so i can wear my bikinis (i still have about 10 pounds to lose before i hit goal but i know that won't happen in 3 1/2 weeks). id love to hear any suggestions for workout rotations/what to eat/etc to tone up and reduce the bloat in time for the trip!!

Hi-

To make the most of your "bathing suit debut", try reducing your salt, and carb intake. Also drink a ton of water. That will help w/ reduce your bloat. Eat smaller meals, so that you don't "a food baby" in your tummy when you don the suit.

If you are exercising regularly and you like the results of your current program, stay with it for these next few weeks. No need to change it up if its working for you.

One more last piece of advice, if you really want to maximize your muscles... do a few pushups, or light arm workouts to show off the pump before you step out by the pool. ( hey, guys do it, why can't we ladies? :)

Lynn M.

i used cathe's pyramid workouts (in conjunction with cardio of course) for the last 4 wks leading up to my cruise a few years ago... worked great for me!

wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.