Spring Cleaning Max!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Holy Moly- yesterday was spent REALLY cleaning out the fridge.... seriously, where does this goopy stuff come from?? I keep my fridge pretty clean but when you pull out the shelves it's a whole different story. And a little scary :eek:

Today was Pantry Drills. UGH!! I have to say that it was a private embarassment when I found three boxes of Saltines, six boxes of ice-cream cones, strange colored bread buried wayyyyy in the back.... you get the idea. Go ahead- finish gagging! See, the problem is that we have deep cabinets- the shelves go very far back so it's easy for things to get lost! :eek::eek:

Now, of course, comes the rest of the kitchen cabinets! And then, closets.... YOU are next!

Who else is daring to do some early Spring Cleaning?!?! Please share your horror stories with me so I don't feel so bad! Hey- work has been busy- that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!

Pam

I can totally relate. I have the Pantry That Time Forgot. But I can't use the deep shelved reason. Just becomes absolute chaos given enough time.

I must say though, 6 boxes of ice cream cones sounds like a heck of a,party waiting to happen.

That's my life with a toddler 24/7, 365 days a year. They have to be the most destructive human beings on the face of this planet! :mad:

I can relate to the strange colored bread and all the forgotten goodies hiding in the cupboards. My fridge has seen "mystery" food items too :eek:

I was supposed to clean out my closet Monday...that didn't happen. I'm kinda scared of what I'm gonna find in there.

You guys are just too funny! The idea of a big ol' ice cream party sounds like a great way to celebrate!

Pam

As part of my 1st-ever New Year's Resolution to "clean-up" (my diet, my house, my thinking) I have started de-cluttering my house. I plan to do the whole thing, in baby steps. I'm doing really well so far and I hope I can keep it up. I have very little time at home so it may just take me all of 2012 to do this!

Keep cleaning, Cathletes!

and if i remember correctly Melissa has enough ice cream in her freezer to fill those cones! What time shall I be over? :D

I can totally relate. I have the Pantry That Time Forgot. But I can't use the deep shelved reason. Just becomes absolute chaos given enough time.

I must say though, 6 boxes of ice cream cones sounds like a heck of a,party waiting to happen.

and if i remember correctly Melissa has enough ice cream in her freezer to fill those cones! What time shall I be over? :D

Seriously, you gals made me giggling while litterally digging out of the pantry! I will always smile when I see ice-cream cones now!

Right after Christmas I went to town on the lower level of our house and literally tore it apart. All so I could increase the size of my gym and workout floor especially. Two of my self-gifts for Christmas are a 7-foot Olympic barbell and two 60-pound dumbells...oh joy! That makes 2 curl bars, and 3 barbells. My husband said he thought women were more into collecting shoes. But have you ever done Pyramids and wish you had several loaded barbells? Anyway, I love purging and got rid of some serious trash, most of it recyclable because they were paper from the kids habit of keeping their binders from each school year, plus old books. Not to mention boxes from items purchased, but you keep the boxes, just in case. Why do we do that? Anyway...I'm happy and that is all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.