so....whatcha doin' tonight???

banslug

Cathlete
OK, I'm sitting here in the basement, with everybody else upstairs. DBF is here with his son. The kids are playing PS2, and BF is hooking up something new to my PC upstairs.

We're installing and networking the Boggle PC game so we can compete against the kids. They think the adults are NOT smarter than a 1st, 4th and 5th grader! LOL

So....whatcha doin' tonight????

Gayle

p.s. [font size=+2 color=red]HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND![/font]

Hubby is watching "The Departed" on HBO. I'm not a big fan of re-watching movies(even though I did really like The Departed) so I thought I'd hop on the computer and see what was going on.:)

Well, I'm just sitting here checking out the boards. Spent the afternoon looking at apartments with DD.

Have fun with the Boggle game. I used to love the traditional version, never tried the PC version.

Jean

Hubby is also watching "The Departed" on HBO which we have seen a few times. He claims he hasn't seen it...rolls eyes...

>Hubby is also watching "The Departed" on HBO which we have
>seen a few times. He claims he hasn't seen it...rolls
>eyes...

LOL,Tammy....DH made me turn something else off. My claims of, "we've already seen that," fell on deaf ears.:)

Another Boggle fan here! I love word games! Tonight is Diwali - the Indian Big Holiday. It basically celebrates the God Vishnu's triumph over a demon (The demon kidnapped Vishnu's wife and Vishnu killed the demon and rescued his wife) and their triumphant home coming. So I'm going to a big Diwali party tonight. We'll all get dressed in sari's, eat way too much Indian food, and light candles all over so the goddess of fortune finds our house and blesses it with good fortune.

Hi Gayle and all!!

Just got through doing LIS cardio and previewing BBC Total Body which I plan on doing tomorrow. My DH is working in the basement and my DD is watching iCarly.

I'm waiting for my oven to preheat so that I can try the recipe tneah posted for the high protein banana bread. I think I'm going to try it in "cookie" form and see what happens.

Kick some butt playing Boggle, girl! Win one for us ole folks! ;)

My husband is putting down a new floor in my new workout room (that used to be the spare closet)!!! I'm helping by moving stuff from one side of the room to the other. Some stuff strewn in our LR and kitchen, too. I'm so excited. He's about 70% done putting the floor down and might just finish it tonight. :) If so, I'll bet we go shopping for new tv and a rug for the room tomorrow!!

April

My SO is also watching "The Departed" on HBO!!!
I can't get into that movie. I fell asleep during it the first time and I'm not any more interested in it this time.... :)

My tummy hurts and I'm exhausted so I think I'm going to go crawl into bed.

Wow, what a rockin' Saturday night!! ;)

Apparently, eating a sushi roll, a big container of Thai chicken and asparagus, a quart of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a bag of raisins. x(

>Another Boggle fan here! I love word games! Tonight is
>Diwali - the Indian Big Holiday. It basically celebrates the
>God Vishnu's triumph over a demon (The demon kidnapped
>Vishnu's wife and Vishnu killed the demon and rescued his
>wife) and their triumphant home coming. So I'm going to a big
>Diwali party tonight. We'll all get dressed in sari's, eat
>way too much Indian food, and light candles all over so the
>goddess of fortune finds our house and blesses it with good
>fortune.

Thanks for the description...I saw it on the calendar and I didn't know what it was. (And for some reason it didn't occur to me to google or wiki it.)

As for me, I'm doing my usual nerdy activities: computer graphic stuff and checking the forums, and trying to ignore this huge to do list in front of me. Wheeee!

Guess I'll have to check out The Departed, hugh? lol

Thanks for joining me here tonight, everybody! BF went to get his DD from her cheerleading thingy. So, now 2 boys are playing on the PC, my DS and BF are playing Madden 08 on PS2, his DD is texting half the neighborhood, and I'm online AGAIN! lol At least it's quiet downstairs while they're all upstairs! HA!

As for Boggle.....the old folks kicked some kiddie arse! lol

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.