Snow again??

JT

Cathlete
The whole Great Lakes region is supposed to get 4-7" by Friday noon.
Shovel Max is it again.

My gripe with the snow is that it should've done this at Thanksgiving when I was in the mood for it to ski but not now.

I'm about an hour south of Chicago, and they're saying 3-6 for us tonight. Going to work tomorrow will probably suck, because no one has still figured it out and must panic and brake stomp every time a flake falls. :mad:

But I love the snow!! I'll come help you shovel :p:D I have a long run scheduled Sat, and hoping the snow sticks around til then.

Nan

We received 3-4 inches earlier this week. This winter has been unbelievably mild for us in terms of snow amount and temperature. Definitely not normal, but you won't hear me complaining. Anyway, what I hate is how the decreased amount of snow makes people forget how to drive when we actually do get snow. And I'm talking seasoned North Dakota drivers who grew up in this white stuff. Come on, people! This isn't rocket science. Two words: slow down. :p:p

Thank you, Natty. Too late for this stuff. I get to shovel at least twice today before I even get to CSS.

I hope the drive to work isn't too bad, and that you enjoy running in the snow:) Personally I am definitely ready to put the winter coats away - it was 70 degrees yesterday and today we had snow (of course it didn't stick). Craziness!

By the time it ended, it was about 5" of the heavy, wet stuff that it is not good for me to ski on. Anything that relates to red wax is not a go for me.
Roads have cleared in time for a road trip on Saturday.

We would love to have the snow and moisture here in California! It is very beautiful, but soooo dry. If we don't get more rain it is going to be a fire summer!

We would love to have the snow and moisture here in California! It is very beautiful, but soooo dry. If we don't get more rain it is going to be a fire summer!

You want snow, come take it from us!!! HATE HATE the white stuff. You think I would love it since I have been in Canada my entire life. Nope. Can't stand it. The novelty wears off after Christmas.

I'm jealous of all you people who don't have to deal with snow. So yes, rub it in :mad: :D

Snowy Night

I'm irritated by the dumping of snow - but it sure looked pretty last night.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 17
Where I am at, we're not done yet. This whole week of it. Shovel Max ready.
On my way to Lansing, I saw two spin offs on the interstate. One just outside of Grand Rapids and a Audi A-4 ticketed east of Lansing far off the road.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.