Showing Love for the Ryka's!!!

Wildcat78

After reading numerous posts here about how wonderful Ryka Enlight II's are, I decided that my Nike crosstrainers that I've had for (gasp - 8 years) just weren't cutting it. I wore my new Ryka's for the first time this morning and what an incredible difference!! It's amazing what getting a true aerobics shoe does.

I'm a Ryka believer!

Where did you get them? I have been comtemplating replacing my Rebok High Tops ( !! ) for ages but just don't get around to it! I don;t ever wear them outside, only for working out so they have lasted a long time, but I think it's time for a new pair, new century and all!

I just received two pairs yesterday that I ordered from Rogan's Shoes online (rogansshoes.com). It's hard to find them since they're being discontinued, so I thought I should get two pair since I found some in my size. I got a half size bigger than I normally wear like most people recommended and I'm glad I did. They fit perfectly. I'll be trying them out in a workout for the first time this morning.

The folks at Rogan's Shoes were great to work with.

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I followed a link someone posted on the boards a couple months ago and bought them from www.rogansshoes.com. They're $65 and free shipping! Plus, I live in Seattle and got the shoes in 3 days! I just love them :)

Thanks for the tip on Rogans.

Question, are ALL Rykas being discontinued or just this particular style? I hope not all of them!!!:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.