Shelley allwildgirl

BreckGirl, I'll PM you! But you have to PM me, back. And could you please start a thread telling me, or I'll never know!

Everyone else: enjoy your PMS!!!

I can! I feel an urge to start a new thread about my recent experience with PMs. But I think I can resist.

Ah, go for it Afreet.

(What is an Afreet? I sounds like a cure for Athlete's Foot - I hope that doesn't offend you. PM me if it does.)

Ah, go for it Afreet.

(What is an Afreet? I sounds like a cure for Athlete's Foot - I hope that doesn't offend you. PM me if it does.)

An Afreet is a supernatural creature from Arabic mythology. It is also the name of one of my dogs - I was reading 1001 Arabian Nights when I adopted her, and she kind of reminded me of a mischievous evil Djinni during her puppyhood. I guess that's what happens when anthropologists name dogs.

I expect a powerful evil Djinni might be able to cure athlete's foot. But Afreet the dog cannot - at least, I don't think so?

You can see Afreet right here!

Beavs, do you mean you are late for this thread, or that you are late for a party last evening(PM)? Because you are really late if it is the latter. Ha, you are late for the latter. Later PM-gals (won't you come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight?)

And a big thank you to those who don't get my sense of humor for not one starring me (yet) or posting on the thread.

ETA: I love the Afreets! Both or them. Or was that all three of them? I'm a microbiologist and I don't have to do much math because the bacteria multiply....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.