Sept. Rotation Check-in - Wed. 9/8

shopgirl

Cathlete
Good morning everybody -

I deviated again from the rotation this morning and went with Boot Camp. At lunch will be an interval run. My eating is pretty clean. I'm wondering how long it will take to start seeing results?

Here's hoping everyone else is doing well.
- Shopgirl

OK, week one so far so good....
Yesterday was first day of school, so I took the oppurtunity to golf. After errands, a X-country meet & pizza party for the team at our home there was no time left.
So, modification here:
day 1: MIC changed to 4+ mi. interval run and yoga stretch
day 2: PH changed to unplanned day off, but did walk golf course
day 3: IMAX changed to PH of previous day & 2 mi. fast run in 14:40! 5" cool down walk & stretch
I will pick up day 4 as scheduled & maybe a short run again.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Judy
AKA likes2bfit
:D

Wow - 2 miles in 14:40! I'm impressed. It takes me 18 minutes to do 2 miles of interval training on the treadmill.

I've modified the Sept. rotation quite a bit, but then, I figure it is sort of a circuit rotation, so I think anything goes.

Tomorrow is IMAX2 and abs for me.

- Shopgirl

Good Morning Ladies,

Didn't get my run in yesterday afternoon as a meeting was scheduled. This morning was Imax 2, not sure what I'll do this afternoon. Of course we'll modify as needed. Not sure how I'm going to fit in bodymax on a workday-may have to split it up-cardio & circuits in the morning and upper body wts in the evening.

Keep up the good work everyone, sounds like we're all off to a good start.

Diana

Diana~
splitting BM up into the first two cardio segments in the am and doing the upper body session later can be a very doable solution. Let us know how it goes:D

Shopgirl ~
Don't be too impressed; it was only 2 miles. I am not yet able to keep that pace up for even 5K.

OT I am so impressed watching a x-country high race. Those kids can really GO! I mean FAST!

Hi Ladies,

I am not on any rotation at the moment except getting legs in 3-4 times a week, upper body 2 times and 30 to 40 miles of running. I just can't get in a rotation mood. I want to grab what I am in the mood for. So, I guess I need a break from rotations.

I will still check in with you guys, it is fun and motivating.

Sunday: 8.5 mile run
Monday: 5.5 mile run and Push Pull
Tuesday: 6.2 mile run

Tonight I plan on doing HSTA.. I love that workout.

Have a great day!

Beverly

Hi Beverly,

Glad to see you back on the forums. Looks like your getting the running in. Aren't you training for 1/2 marathon this month? Your my motivation to run more often. But I tend to be more of a fair weather runner, 70's or lower. It's been in the 80's and 90's and I just can't run in the heat so I end up doing cardio at the rec ctr.

I was also noticing my upper body needs more wt work, after following the Aug. rotation.

Take Care,

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.