RYKAS -- Which "model" ???

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Sorry to be starting yet another Ryka thread, but I have a burning question....

Which "model" Rykas so you wear? Do you wear different for stepping, kickbox, weights, etc.?

Right now I have Ryka crosstrainers and I really like them, but I need a new pair. I think I will ask for them for Christmas, but I am wondering if I should get a studio shoe or something else.... ??

RE: RYKAS -- Which

I just bought the N-Gage studio mid and I also have a pair of Enlights. I use them for all my indoor cardio (except for the treadmill & elliptical) and strength training. I like the ankle support and they are made for lateral movement. I tried a pair of Ryka running shoes but didn't like them and went back to Asics.

You may want to try on a few different styles especially if you are not used to having shoes that comes up high on the ankle.

JJ

I have the Enlight II's. I absolutely love them. This is my first pair of the Enlights (I had some cross trainers before) and I'm a convert. I use them for step, circuits, kicking boxing and hi/lo. For running I stick to Nike. And cycling - well, I have cycling shoes.

Hi Katie,

I also have the N Gage Studio Mid, which I bought a couple of months ago from Walking Sue on Ebay. They do have the higher ankle support, which took me a few days to get used to, but they provide great stability. I use them for all my workouts (kickboxing, step, weights, high/low, etc.) and they work great, even on carpet. I really like them!

Hope this helps!
Leanne

I just bought a pair of Circuit XT's today. I like them so far. Did my step workout tonight.

Best thing to do is go to a store and try them on. I like the Circuit XT, but the Solace II's didn't fit me at all.

I also bought a pair of Reebok Road Fusion shoes to wear running. Haven't had a chance to try those out yet, but they feel great just walking around the house.

April

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.