Rock, Steady?

delfin

Cathlete
Has anyone tried the Seasun Zeiger (sp?) workout called Rock, Steady, Step? She's also got another one, i think. Well, the first half went ok, but then the choreo went completely over my head. Wondering if I should give it another shot. Has anyone perfected this????

Uh oh, I got Seasun's Next Step a few months ago & have yet to try it b/c I'm just so Cathe addicted--I was gonna give it a shot tomorrow. Now I'm re-thinking it b/c I want a good, down & dirty, sweat my butt off workout, which I never get w/a new workout since I'm too busy just trying to keep from falling on my a$$.

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing what others have to say as well.

I decided to venture into the world of complex choreo by making Rock Steady my first purchase. I also bought The Next Step because the two were a good deal. I'm slowly learning RSS but I do it as an add on to the end of another workout, so I don't feel as if I'm wasting my time. I find her stepping to be a lot like Cathe. She's more athletic in style than Christi Taylor. I also was suprised that my heart rate stayed high once I got the hang of the first segment. I didn't feel as if I was working that hard because I was too busy concentrating on the choreo to notice! Give it another try. I think you'll find this one to be a lot of fun.

....................."steady rockin' all night long.......................................and we began to...."

LOL, sorry had to do it!! Can you tell my age?????:eek:

Both RSS and TNS are good solid step workouts. TNS is actually more complex, with alot less TIFTing and breakdown. Both have good corework at the end as well.

If you are a fan of complex, advanced step workouts these are must haves.

I will caution that you can easily become frustrated - RSS was Seasun's first step tape and her cueing is not as good as TNS.
TNS is definitely a workout that will take you a few tries to get the hang of. Once you get the choreography you will have a great time.

I'll have to try it again -- got it from Netflix, which also has The Next Step. I like the idea of tacking it onto the end of another workout. Oh, and I have no idea what song that is.... anyone?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.