Remember my yoga loft project.....

melodygirl

Cathlete
I evicted the 3 DS and it's all mine. I have been enjoying the loft for yoga and pilates for about 3 weeks now, but forgot to say I had posted a few pics.

Here's a few pics.:)

What a beautiful spot for yoga! I can only dream of something like that! Good for you! and ENJOY!

jooge

AND...there's no chance of your loft taking in water. (personal problem)

Your new pictures are cute...including the loft!:p

The yoga space looks perfect. Actually, your home looks like an amazing vacation get away spot! It must be a wonderful place to live.

You are so mean Melody, obviously you haven't strung up that rope yet. You know swinging helps develop incredible upperbody strength.

briee (I'm shooting an email immediately to your kids.....don't give up so easy guys...I'm rooting for ya!!}( }( }( )

Briee -

You will never ever get past my Cathe PM.:p
And I refuse to let the boys read the Cathe forum.:p
One day I'll give you a list of my "boy experiences" to prove there's quite enough excitement in my life, thank you.

Edits: Above is a little "private" moment Briee and I are sharing.;-)
I wanted to thank all of you for the loft compliments. It feels good to have conquered a space that is mine, all mine.:)

Oh Melody it is gorgeous!!!! It just makes me want to go OMMMMMMM!!! The view of the lovely trees from the window is so calming.....now I feel so homesick for the North and its natural beauty!! I'm going to have to find a way to make a trip up there soon.

Robin:)

Thanks Robin, but I'm in the mountains of Georgia not up north. I'll post some spring trees pics for you...if they ever bloom.

>Thanks Robin, but I'm in the mountains of Georgia not up
>north. I'll post some spring trees pics for you...if they
>ever bloom.

I know I saw your address;), but one of my dad's summer homes in the Pocono mountains looks so much like yours from the outside.....it's a lovely Swiss Chalet type too.

I can't wait to see your spring tree pics!!!! I'll be waiting (then I will get really homesick seeing the big trees...we have wimpy tiny trees in Texas!! We should call them bushes...um..no pun intended.)

Robin;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.