Regular Step vs High Step?

I have the regular health club step but not the high step.
I notice that some of the DVD's use the high step.

Can I use the regular step in place of the high step?
What's the difference besides the smaller surface area.
I just can't spend the money on the High step right now but could afford a couple of more risers if needed.

Thanks

I put my step as high as it will go for the high step stuff. Works for me. I just turn my bench sideways and use the narrow end. For the few high step stuff I have done, this works for me. The biggest issue I could see is if the step unbalances when you work off one end only, but I don't have that problem with my particular model. And you could always anchor the other side with some weights.

April

I think you can just buy the high step topper from this website & use the regular step risers. No doubt it's significantly cheaper than buying the total package. Cathe has a link to equipment on her home page.

Hi Melissa, that is what I did, just purchased the high step topper, as shipping to Australia for the complete high step was way too much. I have the found the topper and the four risers from my original step work perfectly.

Kim:)

Also try ebay. I got mine plus 4 risers for much cheaper price than Cathe's site. And if you are tall, I'm 5' 8", you'll need at least 6 or 7 risers to use the high step for step ups or seated weight work, so the extra risers do come in handy.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.