Quite Possibly the Worst Lunch...

sparrow

Cathlete
...I have had in years. It tasted great while I was eating but now I have the serious mollygrubs. I don't know what I was thinking, LOL.

- fish
- chips
- coke
- some of DH's onion rings
- cole slaw
- ice cream

I looked down at my plate and it hit me that everything on it was the same color: fried yellow! I'm dying for a salad now. :D

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Yum - sounds delicious! BTW, the onion rings don't count - haven't you heard that if you eat off someone else's plate the calories don't count - LOL!!!

Sounds great to me except for the coke!!! Is "mollygrubs" what you get when you have to take the Reader's Digest into the can for a long read? Then you have to caution everyone not to go in & light a match?
Just Do It! :)

best rule for the holidays is right here...

if the food doesn't touch the plate it has no calories!

maddie

>Sounds great to me except for the coke!!! Is "mollygrubs"
>what you get when you have to take the Reader's Digest into
>the can for a long read? Then you have to caution everyone
>not to go in & light a match?
>Just Do It! :)

LOL! NO! Mollygrubs is a term my sister's MIL uses (she's from LA, maybe it's a southern term) to mean that queasy, nauseated feeling you get from eating too much junk!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.