A question on joining the Firm's site

SeaChell

Am I reading this right??...You have to PAY to join the boards? What do you think about this? Just want some input, TIA!

Funny I haven't been there in a while - I was BLOWN AWAY!!! Geez

I do thank the firm for getting me into weights 12 years ago .. and I found cathe from the forum...

but glad my firm days are over... I really should sell my tapes - they are just collecting dust... i know some folks still do it.. but the whole style is just TOOO much for me!

I know!I can't believe they charge now!It's a bunch of BS.Oh well,they are pretty much the same anyways,not much has changed.
Hey,what tapes do you have?I'd be willing to trade or buy them.Let me know.My e-mail is [email protected]
Sherri

I should really sell mine too. I've got the whole collection.

They are doing the same thing, collecting dust. Now my Cathe tapes are nicely organized and even in a crate for quick grabbing incase of fire. ;-)

Keta. :D

[link:home.attbi.com/~marwrihu/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html|Home Page]

[link:mykbtfit.net/|KBT Forum]

Funny you should mention about fire... I put my Cathe DVDs in a CD wallet. My husband always said (jokingly, of course) in case of fire, that would the first thing I grab on the way out of the house. I think he's not far from being right... my kids first, my DVDs, and then my step!

Haslina

Haslina, I know what you mean. We had tornado warnings here a while back and, as I was making plans in my head about where the kids and I would go if one hit, I was trying to figure out how I'd get my tapes to safety also. No doubt about it. They were going in the tub with the rest of us.

Robyn (HI!!!!!! How ya doin'?) and Keta, stop teasing the rest of us. We know you have Firms that we want!!!!!!

Robin http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.