Post Super Bowl Workout

I made healthier versions of chili, hot spinach dip and nachos last night which I ate a fair amount of along with a glass and a half of red wine. Could've been better but could've been MUCH worse too so I'm happy! LOL
I did Lower Body Trisets this morning. Hopefully it helped burn some of the food off! :D

I am on day 2 of your Feb rotation. I don't watch the Super Bowl, so no high calorie munchies for me to burn off. NHL play-offs, a different story.....us Canadian's LOVE hockey!!

I blew it with pita chips!:(
I'm on active recovery week so I'm going to go for walks after work and cut out about 200 calories today and tomorrow. I start week 6 of the 3 Month Transformation Rotation on Wednesday, and I am SO READY TO GET BUSY!!!!:eek:

Nice healthy dinner, followed by an ice cream sundae....very tasty :)

Today was Trisets/Upper and Cardio Supersets. I'll be sitting on a plane all afternoon, so decided a double workout was in store. Btw, I am really enjoying the 3 month transformation rotation!

Michelle

Our snacks were pretty healthy (stuffed mushrooms, nacho pie with low-fat cheese, low-fat beef etc), but I think I just had a little too much of everything!:rolleyes:

So it's Turbo Barre for me today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.