Positive thoughts for my dad, please

mrsmel

Cathlete
I'm a lurker here, I read often, but rarely post. Having said that, I find this a very supportive community. If you could, will you please pray or send positive energy, or whatever your preference is, for my dad? He had a mild stroke yesterday and while the prognosis is very good, I'm still worried, of course.

Unfortunately, he had the stroke in PA while visiting my sister. I'm in Michigan, which is where he lives. My DH and I are heading out there in the morning to figure out what's going on. My sister is handling things very well, but she needs support, too, of course.

Anyway, I thank you in advance for your kind thoughts.

anne

Anne...Im sending postive energy your way and will keep you, your father and the rest of you family in my prayers. Travel Safely and keep us posted.

Thanks, everybody. We're leaving really early tomorrow, so I don't know when I'll be able to post again, but I appreciate your kinds thoughts and words.

anne

Anne, I hope everything turns out o.k. for your dad.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Thanks, everyone!

My dad has been moved to in-patient rehab in PA. Fortunately, right next door to where my sister lives is this brand new, state-of-the-art stroke rehab center. That's where he is now. He's making great progress and the prognosis is very good. I'm fairly confident he's going to make a full recovery.

Once he's released from the hospital and can travel, he and my mom are going to come and stay with my DH and me for a while. I'm not sure how long, it just depends on how his recovery goes.

Again, thank you for your support, I really appreciate it.

anne

Anne, I'm glad to hear your dad is doing so well.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

It's wonderful that your father is doing so well. I will continue to keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Anne--
I'll be praying for you and your dad. My dad was a stroke patient many years ago. I know how difficult this can be. I will tell you that he made an excellent recovery after his first few strokes.

Hopefully your dad will do as well.

Julie in VA

Here's sending your Dad LOTS and LOTS of positive prayers, energy, and all things that are good !!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.