Please Help??!!!!

smiley2

Cathlete
I have been thinking about my workout schedule lately and it seems like i get stuck in a rut so easily.I kind of feel like i have hit a plataeu and i was wondering if anyone had some cool routines they could reccommend.I work out 6 days a week and it is all Cathe or an occasional(treadmill)run.My goal is to get really defined muscles....my weight is fine..just looking for the cut look.My videos I have are:

CTX series
Slow&Heavy
MIS
MIC
Rythmic Step
Circuit Max
Power Hour
Cardio Kicks
Imax
PS series

Thanks!!!........also what is a good protein powder???

Hi! This is what I would suggest:
A)3 weeks of S&H with Imax for two days and Power hour for one.
So it would look like this:
1)S&H
2)Imax
3)S&H
4)S&H
5)Imax
6)power hour
7)rest

B)Then for another 3 weeks I would do:
1)MIS
2)MIC
3)PS
4)PS
5)Rhyth. Step
6)PS
7)rest

C)Then I would do 2-3 weeks of CTX series

D)And finally I would suggest 2 weeks of:
1)Circuit Max
2)Cardio Kicks
3)MIS or PH
4)Imax
5)Circuit max
6)Rhythmic step
7)rest

Hope this helps.:)

HI ,thanks for replying...on the S&H days would you do any cardio? I always feel like more is better..but i have a friend who is a personal trainer and she always tells me it is not..so i started kind of looking at my workout routine and started to wonder if that was my problem..thanks for making this routine!

Hi! Sure you can do cardio on the days you do S$H or PS for that matter,if you wish. But I have also come to believe and experience that more is not better. For a short term it might be, but for a long term fitness it just tears and tires the muscles. I have done the rotations that I suggested to you and they have given me great results, defenition, strength, and the Imax in that couple of weeks with the S&H, really increased my cardio capacity and endurance tremendously. The break between them for two days, really is amazing. You get back with more strength and power. You will be pleased.
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.