Pet Peeve of BBC

KristaO

Cathlete
First off, I absolutely love this series of workouts. But has anyone else noticed how long in between sets they take to explain the next move? Too bad there is not a way to remove it after the first time you do the workout!

Yes, I've noticed that and it does bug me--although sometimes I'm glad to have that little break! ;)
I just start doing the move earlier now that I know what they're going to do.

I just wish Barry would take that time during the arms/abs cardio! I could use those breaks!! :)

Allison

Yeah, especially Rich. When he goes on to explain something, in detail, when he already explained it in detail earlier, I want to toss a dumbbell at the tv. But the workout is good. Joey does it a little, but Rich is the worst.

ooh! hurling dumbbells at the tv, a great way, albeit pricey, to add variety to your program ;-)

And, as it's the TV in the garage (the flat screen in the garage *rolls eyes*), which when it's not my workout room is where DH hangs out and watches the games (any game, but especially football) while he's puttering around being semi-useful in the yard, I think it result in a divorce as well. So that would definitely add variety to my program...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.