personal rotation Dec 26

pwmatt

Cathlete
PLB for me today. I got extra mileage out of it. As I was doing the calf raises, I used my long dusting tool to dust the TV and surrounding area!

I'm switching gears today from Christmas to Chanukah. Do they have tree skirts for Chanukah?

Hae a great day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis... that's what I call multi-tasking!!! Is Chanukah the same thing as Hanukah?

My tree is coming down today I believe. I don't want to keep it up the rest of this week.

Yesterday was a one hour power walk/run, mostly power walk, I was so full of junk, I couldn't get my body to cooperate for a run. I then did CM #1 and SM #1.

Today is PLB for me too. I adding some cardio, not sure what yet.

Have a great day. I'm off today and tomorrow, but I have to get this house in some sort of order. I'd like to be able to see the top of my kitchen table again!:eek:

Good Morning Phyllis and Jane and anyone else who comes along later.....
PLB is on todays rotation but dh is home from work for one more day and I don't know if I'll get it in.
I will get a walk in or something cardio but it's hard to take over the tv in the main room of the house, drag all my weights out & start working out when he and dd are both home.

I am soooooo ready to have a good workout though!!!!! I need to clean out the fridge, go buy spinach and yogurt and GOOD STUFF and get back to regular (not xpress) workouts!!
But of course there's still the New Year's holiday to get through first!

I'll be back once I've walked or done something!
If not, I'll see you here in the morning.:)

Enjoy your day!

Merry belated Christmas everyone!

I am ready to get back to work here! Today was CIA Step, Pump and Power, 80 minutes and alot of fun. I think SB may be on tap for tomorrow, I think the rotation this week is a little too light for my taste, so I may wing it.

Have a great evening, I will be back at the office tomorrow to check in bright and early.

Hello Phillis Jane and Becky-
Jane- I'm with ya on the cleanning. Last evening after Christmas dinner, I just kept right on cleanning until my kitchen & dinning room were spotless, and the good china & crystal were claen and put away. Tody DH did the family room- a true kaotic sight after Christmas morning. We finished up wtih the living room , foyer and upstairs hallway. ahhhh....

for my workout today, I did Power Hour. ***I added 3 sets of 16 rear lunges from an 8" step with a pair of 8# weights. I aim to get in about 4 different leg exercises, 5 days per week. It will be a challenge the rest of the week, as I will be in a hotel for a hockey tournament with Ds fro the next 3 days. But I will pack my workout clothes and see what I can manage in the fitness room and my own room.

I did take two days off to enjoy the holiday.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d089240c00000015108AatHLZo3buN

Hey Judy and everyone else. I just finished PLB and my butt is telling me about it!!! I think it's been a while since I did PLB in the entire length, I did the PLB/PUB combo once this month.

Anyway, as my "add-on", I took down my tree, put away my decorations. Got the room (my DS's old bedroom) cleaned and organized since it was unbelievable. I closed the door on that room, I couldn't stand to look at it. It was the "catch-all" room!!!

Judy, I'm pretty sure you are the Flylady.net person on here. I fell off the wagon months ago and can't seem to get back on!!!!

Okay couldn't stand it.... added on step only from C&W - 35 minutes.

That was not an easy task after PLB. My hiney is hurting!!

Hi ladies.

Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday if you celebrate!:)

I know I did! I got the Gymstyles from my mom! WHEEEE!:+ :7 :+ I just ordered the dynaband online tonight.

I didn't work out yesterday...it was simply and impossibility.

I just finished my work out for today....

GS Legs timesaver #1
Step Works

I should have done ab work but I skipped it...no biggie...I get enough in on a regular basis...

I did the dynaband exercise from GS Legs with the band from my Pilates set tonight...it was ok if I pulled it from a very low point but I'd rather just have a heavier tension band so I'm glad I have the dynaband coming now...

Will be back tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.