Personal Rotation - Dec 25 Merry Christmas!

luvtorun

Cathlete
Yesterday was beyond exhausting!!! I was soooo tired last night. I'm up ready to do it all again today at my family's, going to daddy's in a little bit. I have two dishes in the oven for that!

I'll be home earlier today than yesterday, so today will be a w/o day.

Today's calls for CTX upper body triceps. I did triceps work on Tuesday with the BB TS #1, it was incorporated into chest.

I will do the segment of CoreMax and StretchMax and I NEED to get in a session of cardio. DD is here, so we'll see if I can go beyond CM and SM.

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!

Just did a one hour run/power walk (mostly power walk). I am not in running mode. I need to detox from all the sugar/fat I've eaten. UGH!!

Off to do CoreMax and StretchMax if I can coax DH out of the living room.

Hi Jane! Merry Christmas!!

NO workout for me today....not even a walk, since it's rained all day long!

I haven't eaten clean, but I haven't eaten huge portions either....a little of this, a little of that.....I never once felt over-stuffed, so that is good for me.

For brunch today there was tons of food, huge muffins, biscuits and gravy, an egg/sausage/spinach/cheese casserole, mixed fruit salad, sausage and ham , and I had fruit and some of the egg casserole and 1/4 of a poppy seed muffin. I was proud of myself, because I could have REALLY done some damage !!:p }(

Anyway, Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas night........we are watching Christmas movies and relaxing.
See you back here in the morning!!

Hey Becky... DH did vacate the living room for me so I just finished CM #1 and SM #1. With my one hour run/power walk, I feel like I've burned up some of the junk I ate. I ate a little bit of this and that too but there as SO MUCH!! My favorite was the sweet potato casserole my stepmom made with sliced almonds on top. From the taste of it, there was quite a bit of brown sugar, butter, etc in it but it was sooo good. I also had a piece of her cheese braid, it is like a cheese danish type pastry. Guaranteed to shoot your sugar levels to the moon!! :p There were also shortbread cookies down there, when I saw those, I thought "oh no!!" I had coffee after we ate and sat there and ate four of those things!!}( }( }( and thinking all along, "you're going to be sorry!!":p :+

Oh well Christmas has come and gone and I'm back on the program with add-ons tomorrow!! I got a good jump start today. I'm not even going near my scale until next Monday. I don't want to have a heart attack and then not be able to exercise!:+

Off to have a protein shake after my marathon workout. I think I'll pop Polar Express in the DVD and watch it. Haven't seen it yet.

DD is sick, I'm going to try to get her out of the bed and tuck her in in the living room to watch the movie with me. 23 years old, a school teacher, and I'm still tucking her in!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.