Personal Rotation - 12-23

luvtorun

Cathlete
Yesterday I did the TimeSaver #4 in the morning which was the kickbox cardio with shoulders.

Last night after a disaster in the All Things in Moderation department, I did BB TimeSaver #3 which is step combos 1&2 from Step Blast, biceps/core from SJP, SS and bonus footage. I found the time to do it although it was after 8. I felt so sleepy and blah after all that sugar I consumed, but I did feel a lot better after that w/o.

Today is LL but I don't have it, so I'm doing L&G. I should have got up this morning and got it over with but when the clock when off at 4, I just couldn't. I went back to sleep until 5:30. I am so tired!! This week has been rough.

DD didn't come home yesterday, she is coming today, but even though we are going out to eat tonight, I plan on keeping it light and I'll do my w/o probably around 7:30 tonight or so.

Have a great Friday. Tomorrow starts the festivities:)

Good Morning Jane, and all my other fitness friends!

Yesterday was 10-10-10 bi's, tri's, and shoulders.
Today is LL (OUCH!!!!!!) and coremax and I HOPE some cardio too somewhere!!! I have a love/hate relationship with LL.....I always dread it because it KILLS me, but it's fun and it works!

Good for you Jane for the extra workout!! Sounds like you made up for your slip.......but honestly, you've been nearly PERFECT up to now, so one days bad eating isn't a disaster at all !!!!!

Busy day ahead! Lots of food to prepare and line up for tomorrow, plus dh gets off work half day today and we have last minute errands to run......everyone is coming over to our house tomorrow for dinner, then more family on Christmas, so there's a lot to do!

Merry, Merry to All !:D

Hello Jane and Becky and all who follow!

I hope everyone enjoys thier holidays! It's almost here!!! :+
I'm not doing the entertaining...I'd love to but my house is too small to hold the number of people I'd invite so I must go visiting. I am staying overnight at SIL's Christmas Eve night so once I leave here tmrw evening I won't be home again until about 9pm Christmas Day and I'm gonna be EXHAUSTED! I'm hoping I can get a decent work out in tmrw before I leave as Christmas Day will be out of the question!!!

Anywho...today calls for cardio, legs and abs. Not sure what exact vids I'll be doing though. I am considering either LL or Super Sets lower body premix for legs though...

Have a great day, ladies!:)

Good day all! Well, I couldn't get myself out of bed this AM, so I'm afraid that a workout today isn't in the cards. Tomorrow, I do plan on doing something - maybe and Aquajock mishmosh. In addition, there will be cleanmax and cookmax! Enjoy the day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Thanks Judy, I did let them go. One day isn't going to undo anything. I did well today, stuck to my eating plan.

I did L&G's this afternoon after work and before I had to get ready to meet the family at the restaurant. It was a push but I got it done. That lower body work felt good today!!

Have a wonderful Christmas weekend everybody!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.