Personal Rotation 12-22

luvtorun

Cathlete
good morning fitness buddies.

I got up at 4 a.m. this morning to work out. The crunch is on. I have so much to do when I get off work at 3. I have to deliver some more cookie trays and one is to one of my best friends and I know I'll be over there for a while. DD is coming home today to stay with us over Christmas and DH will be home from work after being out of town this week. So no time this afternoon/evening to work out.

I did BB TimeSaver #4 which is kickboxing from KPC, shoulder work from SJP, and bonus footage shoulder work.

Did anybody notice there are two Thursdays on the rotation. Duh... I just noticed it last night. I'm going to tack on biceps work with triceps work Sunday afternoon. I will do Saturday's workout Sunday afternoon because we'll be back home and done then. Saturday I start at 8 a.m. in the morning and finish around 12:30 at night after our 11:30 p.m. Christmas church service. No way a w/o is going to get done Saturday.

Have a fabulous day everybody, two more days!!!:) :)

Good morning Jane and all the other fitness buddies!

Jane, you truly are a busy lady. Enjoy the visit with DD!

I will w/o Sat AM as I'll need the stress relief, but no way on Sun!

Today, I did the warmup and step from Allstep. Then, I did Cardio sections 1,2, and 4 from C&W, followed by abs and stretch. It all fit in 1 hour. Have a good day. Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Jane, Phyllis and all who follow!

Don't feel bad that you didn't notice 2 Thursdays on the rotation....neither had I !
I think what I'll do today is Power Circuit, Bi's & Tri's.
I'll have to see how it goes, but I doubt I'll be able to workout Christmas Eve either, other than a walk or something. But that's what this month is all about......doing what you can, even if it's just a little. And when you just don't have the time.....realizing IT'S OKAY!!!!:D

As we get closer and closer to Christmas. I wish everyone as little stress as possible and lots of time with family & friends!!:)

Hi Jane, Phillis & Becky- and others later-

Although I was planning on continuing with circuits until the end of the year, I feel like doing some quality upper body work. Perhaps doing PUB and Muscle Max recently sparked my interest. So TODAY will be GS C&T 400 walking lunges, and abs. FRIDAY will be GS BBS some kind of legs SATURDAY will be a cardio day and stretch. The 24th will be a long day like yours Jane. We host the extended family Christmas Eve celebtation and then head off to late mass.

Jane- you are really being dedicated in getting your workout in before a 7am work day! Good job! :7

Becky- Thanks for reminding to to relax and not let the stress enter into the equation. I am listening to you! ;)

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d089240c00000015108AatHLZo3buN

Hi again friends!

I switched up my workout a little from what I thought I'd do.....instead I did 10-10-10 (remembered I had done power circuit Monday), Bi's, Tri's and Shoulders.
Then tomorrow I will do Leaner-Meaner legs and a seg. of coremax and take the weekend off.
My upperbody is FRIED! I matched Cathe's weights on Tri's today, which I NEVER can do! I was shaking at the end too...let me tell you!}(

Anyway....Have a fantastic day everyone!!

Good morning everyone!

Last day at work before christmas, we are all a bunch of loonies around here today! Don't even ask me if I am going to get any work done!

I didn't even notice the double Thursday post on the rotation, that shows you how much I pay attention these days!

Today was CK and ab hits. Second time on this one, and I had alot of fun. I really enjoy this one more that KM.

Tomorrow is Leaner Legs and coremax 1, then SB on Saturday. I take my one day off a year on Christmas. Hopefully I will be posting from home.

Have a great day!

Hello all.

I almost didn't get my work out in AGAIN today! I managed to squeeze it in because DS went down for a second nap in the afernoon today! YEAY! Talk about timing...he doesn't always do that. :)

I did 100 (weighted) walking lunges followed by Super Sets Upper Body Premix, Imax 2 Int. 6-10 and C&W ab work!}(

Talk to y'all tomorrow!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.