Ok, so what did Santa bring?

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Christmas is not about the gifts, we all know that, but I certainly do enjoy getting them. So what did everyone get?

My Santa brought me Bon Jovi tickets (insert teenage girl-like squeal)
(apparantly Daughtry is opening as well - double squeal)
An IPod
A new robe
A video game

Alas, I didn't get 4DS, however that is ok, I can work that out on my own, and I most certainly wasn't expecting Bon Jovi *squeal!!*

Nan

Oh my gosh, Bon Jovi tickets, how cool.

Well I didn't get my Cathe calender that I wanted, but I was very excited to get running gloves and under-armor shirts. Got up this morning (under protest, LOL) and tried out the gloves in our 32 degree weather. Shirts need to be exchanged for a different size, but that's ok. I'll do that tomorrow and try them out later in the week.

Jean

I got a new laptop, which I just used to do Muscle Endurance while I'm on vacation at a deserted beach. I'm in Heaven :)
I also got Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickboxing, a new Dynaband, pajamas, a relaxation cd to help me sleep, and a bunch of cool kitchen gadgets. This laptop is so cool, and I was completely surprised. I love my fiance :) We're here with my whole family, and it has been an incredible Christmas...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wendy

DH gave me a gorgeous 3-stone sapphire necklace to match my wedding band and another ring that I have. I was really surprised!! I really didn't expect any jewelry since I just got my band and engagement ring redone in platinum last year.

From DDs, I got a bloomie's gift card (whoo, hoo!), a bracelet, and an awesome nike workout outfit. It's been a very nice day... now we're making a feast from the food network!

I have a sapphire and diamond wedding ring, too! I love sapphires! Your necklace sounds beautiful!

DH just gave me a lovely Movado watch and an iPhone. (Okay, so I bought the iPhone). I guess I was a really good girl this year. I also got Amy's Advanced Step Challenge II, and a lovely sweater from the kids. Very nice Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. Funny - I also have a diamond and sapphire wedding ring. Huh. But this year I got a diamond and ruby necklace - so surprised! Also my Cathe calendar, Ipod nano video (come on SNM :)), and BBC - can't wait to dig into those!

Lorrie
www.picturetrail.com/lsass

We don't exchange presents anymore but I got a $200 Visa Gift Card from work, $100 Macy Gift card from my boss and a ticket from the Georgia Highway Patrol!! I guess I have to pay them something for that! :)

Merry Christmas!

OH! You all got great FUN stuff! Here's my list:

From Santa:
ice cream/frozen yogurt maker
EFL cookbook
Cathe's 4DS
Tracey S's new series

From my boyfriend (squeal, lol):
80 GB iPod Classic (ohhhhhhh....he's learned SO quickly! LOL)
Counter-top Convection oven I've been wanting to buy!

From my kids:
new Timex sports watch
new ear buds for my now new iPod, lol

GREAT DAY FOR EVERYBODY! My house has now been declared a National Disaster Area! LOL

Gayle

Hello to Everyone!

You guys got some amazing gifts! I'm especially jealous of the beach vacation thingie...how awesome that must be!

I got a cute sweater, three movies, and money to get one of the last kittens I've rescued fixed, and money for (drum roll please...) P90X! I'm really excited about that part.

Merry Christmas you guys!

:)

I have a confession... For the past 10-ish months since I started with Cathe, I have been using that dinky, tiny, circuit step. AWFUL!

So Santa brought me a full size step, a high step, a Troy Lite system, a Cathe calendar, a Cathe shirt, some Philosophy skin care products, lotion, dvds, and the list goes on. My son got me some white gold earrings.

Wonderful day!!

well my BIL(just turned 11) gave dh and i his old computer all we had to do was reformat and install our programs. super awesome b/c ours was going to kick the bucket soon(to little storage to many file LOL) and he gave dh a computer game so they can play online together.

my mom gave me a pair of happy bunny pj bottoms. so comfy warm and i love happy bunny. my brother gave me the new nine inch nails cd

dh got me the two new carmen electra workouts. i was pretty mad last year when he got me the set but now that i have done most of them i like them.

i didn't want presents this year b/c i wanted to save money to go to jersey. my FIL gave us a good amount of change to be able to make a car payment,change the oil and go to jersey for the weekend,plus my grandmother sent some money to get ourselves something which i will use for gas,tolls. its our first christmas since my grandfather passed away(good friday of this year) and i wanted to have some time with grandma so she wouldn't be alone. its a gift for everybody. she needs time to know all her great grandchildren before her time comes.

kassia

Not much, but I'm not complaining since I didn't ask for anything *except* for the Gym Styles DVDs and I didn't get those. Kinda x( about that. So out came the credit card this morning - Merry belated Xmas to me. :p

This is fun to see what everyone got! I got HSTA (on its way!) from 2 of my kids and a cute top from my other DD, my DH just ordered my the Cleveland Browns outfit from ohmybod, a robe and slippers, money, and shoes (Born Brits in red).

Laine, what computer, 360 games did you get?

A bigger and better Ipod Nano }(
My choice of any pair of Lucky jeans. (I bought myself a pair of Lil' Magggies at an outlet over the summer and LOVE them!:) )
Coach keychain
Coach bangle bracelet
Lifting gloves
Outback Steakhouse giftcards :9
Dunkin Donuts giftcard :9 :9
and a few other assorted items.

Merry Christmas to me!:7

I was very spoiled! I got a Mio heart rate monitor from my sister,(in addition to the Polar F4 that I already have x(), a new pair of earrings from my SO along with a new gym bag, books, a movie, a gift cert. for Old Navy, a new bathrobe, and...a DUMBELL RACK!! He's the best!

My parents got me a new outfit from Express, two additional risers for my step, Muscle Max and Core Max, and "Perfect Pushups"--I LOVE these things!! I also got a MasterCard gift card, an Amex gift card, a gift card for gas and cash from my Grandfather and Aunts. I am one lucky girl!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

I got all my Christmas presents early, got a treadmill (been wanting this for a VERY long time), a newer ipod nano, and an amazon gift certificate which I've already redeemed for the office season 3 and a bunch of seinfeld seasons. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.