Nip/Tuck Finale

The doc looked so serious. At first I thought twins. But now I'm not sure.

I did guess that Kit was the missing sis right when she started the story. My DH and I had been just asking each other how she could have slept with him if he had no hardware and that Kit would have noticed. As soon as she started packing, we said, "He's not dead."

The Matt storyline was amazing. I liked the parallel with what was going on at the office. Do you think they just buried dear old dad?

Glad someone else watched it! Not too many cliffhangers to make the premier next year hard to follow, but enough to keep us going!

Melissa

Keep your head in line. Your butt will follow.

http://www.picturetrail.com/pellmel

Hey! I am a faithful veiwer!!! WOW that was something else. I did think they were going to leave more cliffhangers but in a way glad they wrapped that whole carver storyline up, it ran its course. Notice how they didn't go after Kit when they found out she was part of it? I guess they figured since they knew it was him he would have to dissappear for good. That was a really clever twist }(
Do you think Kimber is gone for good? So I think Julia either found out the baby had defects OR she found out it was not his! I bet she slept with Christian again and we'll find out about it later down the line. Thats why she went back to him, she either felt so guilty or, well I can't think of another reason, LOL. I hope the baby is ok.
Boy if I knew I could have surgery and wind up looking like Kit boy i'd be on the table in a heart beat, LOL!!!!:7
Til next season!
Skye

Loved it!

I was on the edge of my seat, too, during the scene where Quentin had the docs strapped down, all those medical tools, eeeeeek! :eek: It was a real nail biter!

I thought the daughter might call the cops when she saw what her Dad was doing. That was grisly!! I was kind of surprised at the about-face Matt had with Cherry. He's been such a jackass this season it was weird to see him be nice to someone.

The look on the doc's face made me think she had bad news about birth defects, but I don't know! I can't wait for the next season, this one flew by! - Sarah

RE: Loved it!

I LOVED the finale!!! GREAT ONE! I was ticked off at first when they showed the Carver...I said "That's no fun"! Then they made it fun!!! I am dissappointed knowing that Kit and Quentine's pissing match at the police station was not genuine...he whooped her!

DH was cringing so much at the scenes and the description of what happened to Kimber that I had to keep saying "It's just a show, it didn't really happen". It was still creepy!

I was thinking Julia's baby has Downs Syndrome but I much rather it be Christians baby...that would be fun! I figured she decided to get back with Sean because she learned that since there is something wrong with the baby, it will take both their efforts to care for the child. Regardless, I see a miscarriage in her future.

Kimber will be back...I loved how devoted Christian was to her, however, I like him so much more when he is being an ass. He's so funny!

I missed the first hr does anybody know what they said about where Kimber is and what happened to her? Thansk!:)

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING GRAPHIC AND GROSS!!!!!!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH!!!!!!!!

Oh my Lord, Kimber was just put through hell! The "carvers", simply put, reversed all the plastic surgeries she had done while she was awake and had not anesthetics. They removed her breast implants (and sent them to Christian FedEx), removed the cologen from her lips, removed whatever they put in noses for nose jobs, injected some burning fluid into her face (because she had Christian remove sun damage), they injected chicken fat into her stomach and probably butt, legs and thighs to reverse any lipo (like she needed it to begin with). She was a mess!

I guess when she was kidnapped, she had 10 surgeries by Christian and the carvers reversed them all. Once they were done, they dropped her of somewhere totally naked and covered with infections from all the (gulp) cutting.

The finale was great!! I was sitting at the edge of my seat, too. I thought the carver might be Quentin and I always thought that something was weird with Kit, but the end threw me for a loop!

As for Julia, I'm hoping that maybe she's pregnant with triplets or something like that rather than the birth defect route!

I can't wait for next season!

Becky

I think that Julia looked too happy at the end of the show for there to be anything seriously wrong with her baby. I know that I would be horribly distraught if I had had bad news about my pregnancy.

I saw your thread and before I clicked it I said: "Oh. My. Gosh." Just like you wrote lol! I was shocked. I mean I wasn't surprised that Quentin was the carver and I always knew there was something odd about Kit, but the rest took me by surprise. LOL Quentin didn't have a p***s that was funny haha! And I had no idea the transvestite was going to return and all that stuff that happened at the end with Matt. Wow! And Kimber's face! My goodness! I mean I knew that if Christian moved the curtain she was going to look bad, but not like that. That was scary @#$*! I loved this season. I'll have to wait awhile for the next season, but I'll get my TV fix with 24 this January. I absolutely love 24 too :)

I think Julia either
>found out the baby had defects OR she found out it was not
>his!

It seems she found out the baby has defects.

injected some burning fluid into her face

Burned her with an implement (no injections)

I thought the juxtaposition of the Matt and Carver scenes was really tense.

Though wouldn't you think his transexual friend would have to go to an emergency room after getting her parts cut off? I think it would be pretty traumatic (and bloody).

I'm pretty sure Nazi-dad is now in the hole that he made Matt dig.

It does seem that Matt made a pretty quick turn-around from wannabe neo-nazi to good guy.

>I think that Julia looked too happy at the end of the show
>for there to be anything seriously wrong with her baby. I
>know that I would be horribly distraught if I had had bad news
>about my pregnancy.

Look again at how she looks when she's hugging her hubby. Very concerned/worried.

One thing: they must really condense time on the show. It seemed like Christian was talking to Kimber just a while after surgery, but the bandages on her face were gone, and she had hardly any scarring.

And what about this "Kimber looks perfect again" after surgery? I can't believe that none of the 'repaired' people don't have some kind of slight residual scarring from the slashes on their faces.

You are right, they do condense the show. But since they always do it that way, I just kind of go along for the ride. Most of the other story lines kind of move at the same pace. All of the facial healing seemingly overnight keeps the story going.

I watch All My Children off and on and there is a guy on the internet who keeps a blog called "As Days Go By". He gives a synapsis of each soap day and some of they last 8 episodes. There have been about 64 days in the year so far.

I think Nip/Tuck doing the super fast forward keeps it from getting too soapy. I really can't wait for next year after all the twists this Tuesday.

Melissa

Keep your head in line. Your butt will follow.

http://www.picturetrail.com/pellmel

I think you are right!! If you remember at the start of the new season this year she was in bed with that one guy!!! The one from last season!!

Penny

Your right she was sleeping wiht that young guy who was becoming a plastic surgeon, I can't remember his name but I believe he was middle eastern or indian perhaps???? OH THAT Would be a great twist.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.