Newest Cathe Compendium?

fitkansaschick

Cathlete
Lunacat (or anyone) can you mail me the latest copy of the Cathe Compendium. This document is my "fitness bible". I find it especially helpful on days I have a staff meeting and I need to plan for a shorter workout. Could you send it to my sons email address at [email protected]

Thanks, Natalie

There is no new edition yet (you'll have to wait for updates until after the four new DVDs are out :)), but I can email copies of the original version to whoever wants it.

NOTE: I will email it Saturday 10/29 as I am about to go to Chicago to see the other cool Catheites!!!!! :)

Becky aka Lunacat

Becky thanks! I was surprised to hear that a new one had been created since I knew how involved the first one was.

I also would email it to anyone that wants it since Becky will be gone-it's a Word document.

Just shoot me an email at [email protected]

Jill

Can you send it to me as well?? [email protected] thanks so much.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Amy it's a fabulous breakout of everything you could ever need to know about Cathe's workouts through the Hardcores. Premixes, equipment used, length...........it's awesome.

thanks so much.:)

awesome job. must have taken forever.:eek:

Becky, I can wait. I THINK WHAT YOU DID IS FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us. A teacher friend of mine is getting into fitness and I showed it to her and she said, "Wow, you really are into the fitness thing." I gave you all the credit for it. I think I convinced her to buy the Cathe kit at Target.

You should see my copy. I highlight each workout after I do it and then add the date. Like I said it is my little fitness bible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.