need some creative help!

rallyeson

Cathlete
Ok my issue is....I love to eat so I need some cardio! I have been told that I have tendonitis in my ankle and have been told that I am no longer 16 and need to let it recoverx( So I need some ideas for some cardio! I have an elliptical machine but can't tolerate it to be my only source of cardio for a month! I also need suggestions for resistance workouts that include a sufficient lower body routine that doesn't include standing!
This is so frustrating!!! I was planning on starting to train for the 1/2 marathon that is part of the Kentucky Derby festival (I live in Louisville this is huge in my area) in January and now have to put it off for a month.
I am a very routine oriented person so I need a "plan" to follow!
any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
A very frustrated,
Allison

Okay. Let's just say, if worse comes to worse, and the only thing that is going to give you a good work-out while you are basically non-weight-bearing is an elliptical. I am surmising you have no bicycle to switch it up for you... Well, can you watch TV while you are on the elliptical? Can you have a rack to read the latest. When I was in Nursing school, had I not taken my notes to read with me while I ran on my treadmill,I would have gotten lax in either physical fitness or in my studying. Both were equally important to me.You also have the option of pre-recording music that motivates you to move your behind. I think, that if physical fitness is important to you, you will weather this constriction as well as you can & then move on.

:) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.