my "proof" STS works!!!

ms71069

Cathlete
I had to go to a local car dealership's parts department yesterday to pick up car mats for my husband. I happened to have on a sleeveless blouse, and when the guy came back with two rather big boxes (with car mats, mind you), he asked if I needed help taking them out. I assured him I did not, but another guy behind the counter said, Come on, give her a hand. The first guy said, Look at her, her muscles are bigger than mine. Then he added, Well, they're not bigger (geez, I hope not), you're just a lot more cut!

Yippee!!! That's exactly what I needed to hear!:D

What an awesome compliement!! Something similar to that happened to me last summer. I was meeting a friend of my brothers and he said "wow, you have bigger guns than your brother" I smiled ever so smuggly :) It's nice to know your hard work is paying off. I workout for my health but the aesthetics are also nice!!

Way to go girl. I dream of the day that something like that might happen to me. If only I didn't like food so much! I don't know if I'll ever be so cut that strangers will notice but it must be great.

What a fantastic story Michele!! Isn't it gratifying to know all your hard work has such visible results!!

Brenda

Thanks, everyone! I still grin like crazy when I think about it!!!:D:D:D

I forgot to mention in my OP that I also did a little flex move for the guys, too! STS has really done loads to boost my confidence...added benefit, I suppose!!!

Great story & way to go!!!
I had a sleeveless top on the other day & noticed one of my daycare parents looking at my arms. She never said anything but that was good enough for me! :D

You guys are such inspirations. I'm so scared of getting Bingo arms, but I've just started STS, and after reading about you all, I know I'm on the right track. Thanks for sharing your stories!

I'm glad that there was no one there to comment on this or notice but my last workout for STS, I was wearing my usual workout shorts and they were falling down!

That rocked... annoying but still!
Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.