my New Year's resolution

kristen

Cathlete
well, one of several...:)

is to stop lurking and start posting on this site! I live in soggy Marin County, California, and have been a devout Cathe follower for about ten years now. I've gotten so much out of everyone's expertise on this site and realized that the cameraderie here is so great that I've been cheating myself by just lurking.

Happy New Year to you all! Knowing we have new Cathe releases coming up, it has to be a great year!

Kristen..stop lurking!!! We have so much fun here....I am in soggy Shasta County, CA myself. Been a Cathe addict for at least 10 years. Maybe longer. I started stepping in 1989. But my main cardio is distance running. Happy new year to you....:)...Carole

Kristen!

Welcome! I live in windy and soggy Santa Clara County, so I'm with you there. These ladies are some of the smartest I've encountered. They've helped me a lot, I know! You'll gain so much so again, welcome - I love your resolution!

Hi Kristen -

Glad you are coming out of lurkdome... It can be intimidating at times with all the great ladies and how well some of them know each other- but they are all great!!!!!

I am in currently soggy Vancouver, Washington - so welcome from another West Coaster!!!

Wow, there are a lot of Californians here. I live in Pleasanton in Alameda county in California. We are soggy here too. I post a lot some weeks and then don't post for months. It just depends on my schedule and mood. But, there are so many knowledgeable and great ladies on this board...super gals!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.