My arms are jello as I type this......

nkuangel

Cathlete
But what a great feeling to accomplish two pretty hardcore workouts back to back, at least I think their hardcore :). I have made the resolution to clean up my eating and get re focused. I had been doing P90X but with the holidays it went totally down the drain. I worked out but the diet killed me along with smudging a few days here and there. So today armed with my Cathe calender, a journal and my bring it attitude I have done great so far. I just finished Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps and since I worked today and wanted to get all my workouts in now rather than later tonight I went ahead and did HIS directly after.
Tony made me feel boss and Cathe made me feel happy, strong, and just down right good about myself!
Thank you Cathe your dedication to your profession is inspiring and so appreciated.

nkuangel

Cathe is the best - there is no denying it! You should post this on the Ask Cathe forum so she will see it!

Clarissa

Good for you! A few days of killer workouts and clean eating, and you will be back on track!!

Cathe is the greatest!

You go girl!! My arms are always Jello-like after CST! I love that workout! And there's nothing like some Cathe cardio to put a smile on your face! :) The best of both worlds!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.