Moment of Truth Oct 2

lorihart

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

No trouble to know who is the only person working this weekend! The girl who starts the posting;) Although I was in bed last night around 11, I still feel sleepy.I am going to have a really good sleep tonight:) I can't wait to go to bed.
I set the alarm to workout, not sure what was gonna happen but here I am drinking my coffee!:eek:

Today is HSC day and a run tonight.It was suppose to be my day off but yesterday ended up being my rest day.DH mom is cooking dinner again tonight but I really might miss it this time and go for a run instead.Im just tired of having to BE somewhere all the time.You know what I mean? When is my time ever my own anymore? I know...5:30 in the moring!:)

Anyway,just a quick check in to get our day started.Man, I am sleepy!If it wasn't 6 I would go back to bed.
Have a good day everyone,
Lori:)

I can't beleive that I signed up for this with a bunch of you sleepy heads! I can't get motivation out of myself!! WAKE UP!:)

I did HST and I gave it my all and even went heavier with the weights but I was still half a sleep while doing it:eek: And 2 hours later...Im still zombie like.I think I need a redbull now!;)
My plas in to run tonight when I get off and do Kari Andersons Curl dvd.I really like that one for ab work and besides for that , my Ab Hits dvd disappeared.One minute it was on the dvd player (not in its case mind you,so I was asking for trouble) and then the next thing it was gone.I am hoping that it didn't fall off and slip in under the freezer or something, b/c it will be scratched to pieces if it is.
Anyway, ENOUGH TALKING TO MYSELF! Must go do some work,

Hey lori,

what's up girl? You were up early this morning. I had the phone wake me up this morning.x( I checked the # and I can't figure who it is to save my life. And who would call on a sunday morning! Well girl at least you are working out. I haven't even attempted to work out. I will probably do that bike AGAIN!! Man I like variety and this sucks! But hey its better than nothing.:p

So do you want to go on that eat clean competition? D*mn I need some motivation!:p I am excited about the rotation Monday. How many of us are doing it? I think I am going to get up around 5:30 everyone morning to do my weights. Cause I do so much in evenings that I can't fit cardio and weights in one night. I used to wake up every morning at 5:00 every morning to do cathe. I even tripped over my step one morning and crashed into the wall! I was embarrassed and was the only one in the living room.:p

Girl you better find that dvd. I would be pulling my hair out! them things are like gold to me!:)

Well I'm up if you want to talk some more!

Hello to Jane,kali,terri,nancy,charlotte,becky,wendy, and hello to anyone I missed.

kim

Good Morning.

Lori~I know what you mean about having to be somehwere all of the time. If I have to many committments in a short period of time I start to get irritated with it all myself.

Kim~You just keep on riding that bike, girl, until you are cleared to do other things! You DON'T want to put that boot back on, do you???

BRRR! Yesterday and this morning have been chilly getting up! My house gets down to 65 degrees over night! I haven't even had the air on in Joey's room and that room can EASILY become an oven. It's barely been over 70 though!

Gotta go get my first cup of java for the day...

BBL!:)

Hey wendy,

Yeah, I'm trying to work myself onto a treadmill. I walk around fine and you would think I could walk on a treadmill. Not! I don't know what it is but that is somehow different. They tried it at PT, but I was going stupidly slow. So I tried it at 3.0 mph at home and the foot ached. So go figures!

And yes it gets chilly around here too! We had a cookout in the neighborhood last night and it was getting a bit nippy to my short sleeves. Buy we had fun!:)

So what will be up to today?

kim

Hi Kim,

Don't worry, you'll get back on that treadmill, just give it time!

DH and I were out last night and it wasn't too bad when we left to come home around 9pm but overnight the temp must have DROPPED!!!

Today will be cardio and abs for me...Sundays are usually full body weights for me but since the October rotation begins tmrw with weights, I will forgo them today. I am going to be adding in x-tra cardio too...if I don't, I could be VERY sorry! :eek:

Where is Jane? She's usually an early riser! Kali too! Hey ladies, where R U?? :)

Yeah Jane,

I am going by the rotation except for putting in the bike extra. I want to have cardio at least 5 days a week. I will also need to put in extra abs. But the workout I think will be a fun one!:7

I know I was supposed to do S&H this weekend but knew I would be still hurting by Monday.

kim

Well, well...look who hauled their lazy A$$'s out of bed!:) Do you have bed sores?:7

I am getting sleeper as the morning wears on.I had a few people around which stopped me from dropping my head on the computer.I just need a 15 min picker upper! Maybe I will:)

Kim-Im game if you are.Whenever you are ready we will start.My eating as been better anyway.I don't eat near as many sweets as I use to.And I also know what you were saying about eating so many sweets that you were sick.Why can't we remember that feeling? DH doesn't get why I love sweets so much, I had to explain it in his terms.I said, "well, you know how you feel when you go to the meat section? Thats how I feel when I go to a bakery":) He got it then! I know I gotta search for that dvd!

Wendy- Good morning.It can't be that cold there, can it? Its another chilly day here but the sun is comming out and its not to cold.Its gonna get worse as the days go on!

Hey Wendy.. I'm here... hey to Kim and Lori too.

I slept until 8:00 this morning. I didn't get in the bed until after 11 last night. After we went out to eat (DD went with us), we came home and watched a movie. DD had the movie Radio. That was one good movie. It was so moving. Has anyone seen it? Since we didn't get home until almost 8 and started watching the movie, I didn't get CoreMax in last night, so it will be CM#3 with a StretchMax segment today. I'm really excited about starting the October rotation. GS BBS is on the scheduled for Monday. I really need some work on my upper body. I didn't realize just how much running she does have in this rotation. I may be fine with the running as is but I'll have to see how it goes. I may need to add a little more. I want to be ready for my 5K on the 15th.

I signed up for that trip to Italy I am taking with my daughter and her school. There will be one other teacher going, lots of parents, and right now I believe about 15 kids are signed up to go. I don't know how many saw the "need feedback" thread I posted last week (I know Wendy posted on it -thanks Wendy), but I am terrified of flying and have never flown. But I've decided anything could happen to me at any time no matter where I am, so I might has well take advantage of this opportunity. It is going to help having so many people going with me.

Well, I'd bettter get started on my day. Talk to y'all later.

Speaking of sweets! I had a few bites of cake last night! ACK! I haven't have cookies, cake, donuts or anything like that in like 2 months now!!! I was sooo mad at myself but I just HAD to have it and it was literally only a few (small) bites! }( x( }(

Lori-we can start right now if you want to. I start off with some weight control oatmeal and a peach. I am fixing to drink me a bottle of water, although the soda and kool-aid look good in the refrig. But I'm not going to do! So it can be tomorrow or today, I just decided I might as well do it now!:p

Jane-Hello sleepy head! We are so used to you being up before us! And I am also excited about the Oct.rotation. I definitely need some upper body work. I have been slack and it should be the best part on me! but maybe this rotation will help.

Okay where is everyone else?

kim

Jane- I can understand how one would be afraid of flying.Just don't think about what could happen.Like they say, being in a car accident is more likely to happen then a plane crash.You'll be fine! I know I get a little nervous when flying but I think that is just human nature b/c we are up so high and it is all out of control.Just enjoy the clouds.

Wendy- Cookies? TWO WHOLE MONTHES? I don't think I have ever went that long!I would certainly like to try though:) I should try to go from now until christmas, then I would end up OD on christmas cake or something.

Just drinking my shake.I bought a new one.Its more like pineapple juice, low in carbs but high in protein.

Okay girls, I fixing to leave and go get some hair color. Gosh, I can't decide on what I want to do. I want a little darker for winter. Don't you just hate when you are indecisive! there is no telling what color my hair will turn out to be!

Check-in later!

kim

Good morning ladies!

My butt and legs are fried from L&G yesterday - wow, the DOMS! But I always sadistically LIKE to feel those kind of results (I just wish I could SEE them a little sooner!;-))

I'm going to focus on upper body today (either MM or ME), and then if I'm feeling ambitious, I'll either go for a run or do the Cardio Conditioning premix from KPC. Send me some energy vibes!!!

Cleo :)

Hi Ladies,

Lori-for someone so tired you seem bubbly this am :)
Cleo-Welcome back and I am sending you energy vibes.
Wendy-Wow 2 months you did great! Forget those two bites
Jane-I am so glad you decided to go on the trip!
Kim-I will be doing the october rotation too. I will be adding more cardio to it though. hey I hope you get a nice haircolor!
Kali-I hope you had a nice time on your retreat this weekend:)
Nancy, Becky, Charlotte, Missy and whoever esle I maybe missing have a great day!

I am laying low for one more day per the Dentists orders. I feel week yet anyway . LOOK out tomorrow though!

Terri

Hey Terri,

Yes, you listen to your doc or we'll come and kick your a$$! And you know that we can do it too cuz we work out w/Cathe! :p LOL

I hope you are feeling good enough tmrw to start the October rotation!!!! :)

HAHAHA thanks Wendy for keeping me in line! I think having the upperbody roataion to look forward to is keeping me good today. Plus I have barely ate in the past few days. So I am going to start back tomorrow with upperbody and like you will add in more cardio. I am a cardio junkie!

Terri

Hey all...I just printed out the gymstyles descriptions...I am wondering if I should try to do the work out by following the format she describes w/o a vid instead of subbing in a different work out??? I don't have the EXACT exercises/reps but it may work anyway. If anyone can tell me how the reps break down set to set for each exercise that would be a BIG help! It doesn't have to be exact...but a general idea of the #s would be helpful!:)

I am not a fan of doing weight work with out a vid to follow but I'll give it a shot if you all think it's worth it!

TIA for any help you gals can offer!:)

Wendy-I still say do the body parts that cathe calls for on a particular day and use the dvd's you have. I may mean doing them more then once or using a couple dvd's to get more exercises for each group for that day. I like that idea better then using no video. I know for me the video is what keeps me going. Hopefully my mind will be come clearer soon and I can help you more. Carol is really good at this sub stuff so maybe put a thread out to ask her. She answered someone on the dvd thread that might hekp you as well! She talks about count and reps and speed.

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.