Moment of Truth Dec 24th!!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
:) :) :) :) :) MERRY CHRISTN+MAS!!!! Only 1 more sleep and Santa will be here!:)

Hi Gals,

I know everyone will be busy today but I am up bright and early so I can fit my workout in! I didn't go to bed until 2 and I am up at 5:45,I would have had to get up in 30 min anyway so I really don't see the difference.My body won't be losing that much sleep
:eek:
We were out last night to my christmas party and then we went to a house party.Its so much fun being with people.90% of the time I want to stay home out of it but when I get out, I end up having a fun time.I did so much laughing I thought my face was going to crack! Now mind you...it was probably at someone else:) But there were times they were laughing at me and I didn't know it!:)
So I am happy to say I will get my workout in today.Then when I get to work I will wrap up the remainder of my gifts.I am so afraid I forgot someone!:eek: That would be bad.
We are also having family here tonight so after lunch I will be making things for dinner.I should be kept busy at work.
I sucked up to my boss yesterday, trying to get tomorrow off but I don't think it worked;( He is so stubborn, he wouldn't budge! So now I have to go to work tomorrow and do NOTHING, while everyone else is relaxing at home!

Anyway,have a good day everyone.
Lori:)

Hey Lori.

Sorry that you have to work your holiday away. That sucks!x( I'll take over for ya today if I can have the $$$ that comes with it!;)

I got my work out done this morning...

C&W heavy weights premix
KM cardio leg sculpt (blasts, leg drills)
50(non-weighted)walking lunges

I've eaten lunch and showered and now I'm off to pack us up for the overnight. Then I have to do a little housework and give Joey a bath before we head out. We plan to leave around 4pm. Won't be back until around 9ish tomorrow evening.

Have yourself a lovely holiday, Lori (and anyone else who is reading this!:+ ) and I will be back on Monday! :)

"Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause, right down Santa Clause lane...." :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.