Moment of Truth Dec 23rd

gidget1978

Cathlete
HI Girls,
I just felt the need to stop in for a little visit!:) Just to see how my peep's are do'in:p I know everyone is super busy for the next couple of days so I know we won't be chatting much;( I have so many things to do still, and I am at work.Being the only daugther around here, guess who as to get my moms stocking stuffers and wrap her christmas gifts? MOI! And it wouldn't be quit as bad if I didn't have a christmas party tonight.Its our work one so I can't ditch it.The things I have to do won't take very long, its just finding the time to do them.Oh well, everything gets done in the end.

And my workouts? I can't see me working out for the next 3 days.I can't tonight, I don't think I will be able to tomorrow and I know I won't christmas day!:eek: But I guess it doesn't hurt to have a break.

Anyway, just wanted to checkin and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS from your canadian friend:)
Love you gals,
Lori:)

Hey Lori and anyone else who might pop in!

I'm here for a few...gotta do some cleanmax soon though. Got my work out out of the way before DS got up this morning. I did Step Blast combos only and Leaner Legs including the ab work. Now that DS is down for a nap I can be constructive around the house and/or goof off here since I don't have to worry about exercising!;)

I'll be around still through some time tomorrow but when I leave tomorrow for the Christmas Eve celebration I will not be returning until about 9pm Christmas Night so ya probably won't see me until monday morning! I should have time to exercise tomorrow but Christmas Day is pretty much out of the question.

What's every one doing for New Year's? DH and I got a last minute invite to the same party in atlantic city that we went to last year. It was great fun last year but this year I can actually have a few drinks! lol Can't wait! :+ Last year I did my first set of walking lunges (100 of them!) in the hotel room while we were in a/c! I think I did them New Year's Eve, in fact...at some point before I had to shower and dress for the party! }( Hopefully I can do that again. We should be leaving for a/c early on saturday so I probably won't exercise before we leave.

TTYS!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.