Moment of Truth Dec 22nd

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

Is anyone around today? I thought I would post this cause no one else doesx( Whats wrong with you people anyway:) Your not very leader like...what a bunch of followers!:)
I am sitting here sipping my coffee and I thought there may be someone out there who wants to chat with Lou Lou.Thats my second name, thanks to the Texans that visited at work this year.:)

Anyway, I am hoping to get a run in today, my grocery shopping done,some cookies made,some slush frozen,and the remaining christmas gifts I have left to get.I have a christmas party tomorrow night (hoping to get a bonus from work, but we will see):) and we are having family here on Christmas eve night for dinner.So the next couple of days should be pretty busy..plus I am working!x(
I also signed myself up for a trip yesterday to San Antonio.Im a bit nervous about it b/c its for a week and I am never gone from home that long.I hate being away.But its for work and everyone wanted me to go.I think he will be taking 2 girls with him this year so I won't be lonely if I have company:)

Well, I will be around until my coffee is finished.Then I am getting on my treadmill.The most important thing as to be done first!
Merry Christmas!
Lori:)

Hi Lori.

I don't know if you are still around but I'm here for a few.

Woke up late again. x(

Sounds like you have quite a day planned! How in the world do you intend to fit it all in after working a night shift, missy??? :eek:

I was out ALL day yesterday. Never got back on the boards until after 9 last night! Shame on me, huh? lol :7 I had a doc appointment which took FOREVER and then went out with my mom while she did some shopping. I didn't get home until after 7 and I was EXHAUSTED and hadn't yet eaten dinner so there was no work out for me yesterday. :-( I had to fast before my doc appointment for blood work so it's not even like I could have worked out in the a.m.! I would have passed out at the doc's! LOL

Off to get my 2nd cup of java...not waking up easy this morning.:-(

Hey Hey!

Lori,

You gonna eat cookies> EW! LOL! I hope you are making them with splenda and wheat flour, girl! Running today, huh? That is just what I want to do too. I am taking my children to see Chronicles of Narnia this morning and then I plan on running. I hope I don't fall asleep in the movie theatres....I am not much into fantasy type movies.

Wendy,

Don't you hate it when things get too busy? Going to the Mall or something this time of the year takes all day and night...got to wait in line to park, wait in line to pee, wait..wait...wait! UGHHH!!! Waiting drives me nuts and especially in doctor's offices watching people that I don't want to be like when I get their age...with oxygen tanks beside them looking like they are taking their last breath of air with their pee green faces. Makes me more depressed... so if I remember, I bring my "Oxygen" magazine with me and try to pass the time. LOL! I use to give blood alot since mine is in demand, but it would drain me so much and I started getting scar tissue. Oh, I am in a mood today. DD talking about getting tattoos when she turns 18, etc. She is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! Aren't you glad you have a boy????? You should be.

Charlotte~~

Hi Girls,

Wendy- I didn't work last night.I got off yesterday morning so I am fresh and ready to go! I woke up at 5:45 and I was wide awake, if there were some coffee in the house I think I would have got up and had my workout done already.But I knew I was useless without a cup of coffee before running.I didn't workout yesterday either if it makes you feel any better.I planned on it but when I got home my FIL was here and I had to talk to him so I never bothered to do anything.

Charlotte- You don't like cookies? Whats worng with you anyway????:+ Not even when you are pmsing???
I feel asleep duing a movie once.I took DD to a movie and I saw about 1/2 of it.
I can't imagine how much waiting I will have to do today.I wanted to get out early but I knew if I didn't workout first then I may not get it done.

Soooooooo, I got a 50 min run done and abs.Off I go, I will check back later,
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.