Moment of Truth April 8th

gidget1978

Cathlete
HI Girls:)

Anyone up for a chat today?:) Im just finishing off my coffee and I should probably clean around the house a little.I wouldn't mind getting at the bedroom "stuff". The new set won't be here until Thursday but I am working night shifts Mon-Wed so I should move all that stuff out today while I have the time and have the room ready for the big move in! I felt a little bad about my purchase yesterday but when I woke up at 4 stuck between DD and DH, I think a bigger,nicer bed was in the books! LOL

I think I am going for a run today plus getting my hair cut at 3.Should be a good day, no crazy schdules or anything.DH is going out tonight with his buddies on a stag party so I will be home with DD who wants to have a friend sleepover (of course).

Have a good one!
Lori:)

Edited to say : Here is the link for the new set!
http://www.leons.ca/common/product/...787&xs=15c7877bb3-dc54-415e-8f26-502ad37609f4

So you are hangin' w/the girls tonight, Lori? ;)

I feel like garbage. I'm sick w/DOMS so my body is just SCREAMING at me right now...x( No work out for me today. No B'day party for me today...I had one to go to. I will be home w/Joey nursing us both back to health. JOY! LOL

Ok, well, I'm gonna go for now.

Good morning to anyone else who checks in! I'm sure I'll be back!

Verryy NICE Lori!!! Bet it's going to look beautiful! Good for you!

I'm on my way to work so I can't stay but it's good to be here again. I haven't been on as much and started feeling "lonley" for you guys! Should be an interesting day in the Beyond. Weekends are INSANE there with brides and people shopping off bridal registries. Goes by fast tho. Only working till 3:30, then we're going to church and hopefully if it's not raining I'll get a powerwalk in afterwards. If not I'll do RS or LowMax.

Have a great run if you go and a great day!

Sounds like you made out well yesterday with your purchases Susan! I'll have to check it out next time I'm nearby.

Hope Joey is feeling better Wendy and YOU as well! Take it easy today!

Talk to you all later!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Poor Wendy! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!:) :)

Kali, Im glad to hear the job is going well.Sounds like you are enjoying it! And you are right, I did out purchase Susan yesterday but she probably as her things paid for already while I have to pay mine off!:-( :-( Unless she wants to pay mine off for me...SUSAN...I LOVE YOU!:7 LOL

Hey laides...or lack-there-of!:)

I'm going a bit insane right now. I feel like cr*p so I don't want to do anything constructive yet I am bored out of my mind and feeling antsy!!! GRRRR! I'm gonna end up cleaning or something because I have to spend some of this pent up energy! See what regular exercies does to a person!? It just causes trouble, I tell ya!:p

I got my exercise done and I am still boredx( Although I just got back from getting my hair cut and now I am going to style it.By the time I get that done and the house cleaned up a little...maybe I will get a nap in!:)
Oh and my workout was a 8 mile run and BC.I found energy somewhere...not sure where! LOL

How ya doin Wendy? Find stuff to do? How are you feeling?

8 mile run and BC Lori?????? Holy Crap. I just got home from church and my Mom's. Now we're going to eat and then I am going to do Lowmax I've decided. It's supposed to be nice here tomorrow so I'll definatley be able to powerwalk and probably do UB.

Work was CRAZY! I registered 4 brides in a row! Had to use other associates login and passwords! Day flew by. Just the way I like it.
We have a meeting tomorrow at 8:30 which sucks but it'll only be an hour and we'll get paid so...oh well.

Anybody have plans for tonight? Doing anything fun?

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Anyone still around??? Kali - it's so nice to see you back AGAIN! I hope you keep returning. I'm glad work went by quickly for you. Do you get a discount? I might be in trouble if I worked there and got a discount!!!

Wendy, I'm sorry you're under the weather. Poor you. Did you catch what Joey had or is it just DOMS?

Lori, I love you too, but I'm not paying off your furniture!!! So sorry. Do you like your hair?

It was pretty cold this morning for our ride. When we started out it was about 37 degrees. It was a little windy too, so we rode into the wind on the way out. It was tough. We only ended up doing 27 miles - we had planned on 30, but one of the gals had to get back and the wind slowed us down so it took us longer than we planned. It was a good ride though and I'm TIRED! I shouldn't have lifted legs yesterday.

Gotta run and help DH take a picture. I'll be back to finish!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.