Moderately clean eating 4-7 TGIF!

SRP

Cathlete
Happy Friday, ladies -

I guess I started my weekend early... I ate three chocolate chip cookies last night! Yum. That's all I intend to do though. Really.

B - steel cut oats w walnuts, banana, soy milk
S - grapes
L - big salad w black beans
S - some chickpeas, left over from the other night
D - rice, yellow squash, a bit of tomato sauce... something like that. Probably a side salad too.

Morning all. Happy Friday to everyone!

Today is a bit odd. I only work until 1 so I didn't bring a proper lunch, just some snacky kind of things.

B - mixed cereal with soy milk and banana
S - 1/2 cinnamon raisin whole wheat bagel with pb, apple
L - steel cut oats with cinnamon and raisins (is this a theme?), a lf yogurt and an orange
S - protein shake
D - going out for dinner here - www.ilfiasco.ca - and I'll probably have the Mediterranean Pie. So yummy!:)

Workout is a 3 mile run and GS BSB!

Good Morning Shannon & Shelley:

Happy Friday:

I did pretty good yesterday. This is so weird. My rings are falling off. My clothes are not tight but the scale is up 2-3 lbs. Not that I weigh every day mind you. It's still rather disgusting.

Yesterday went well except for a glass of wine that was added.

Today is:
B - mixed cereal with almond milk, 1/2 grapefruit
L - ( I think it will be) subway turkey sand. & other 1/2 grapefruit
S - protien bar
D - fish, rice & vegies

This morning I did Karen Voight's pilates for back and core. I love this dvd. It is just enough with the herniated disc problem. It doesn't seem to bother it, in fact my back feels wonderful when I am done and I got a little ab work in too. Anyone else have this DVD?
I am going out tonight. yeah! So my cardio tonight will be dancing. Of course that also entails a nice glass of wine. I am sure I will burn that many calories dancing.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Paula

Morning ladies!

Shelley I just clicked on the link and read the menu and thought if I were going there I"d order the med. pie and that was before I read that you were going to have it. :) The seared scallops sound yummy too. I had to get out of there though, reading it was making me hungry. :)

B: oatmeal, 1 low-fat waffle w/1tbsp cherry preserves, coffee
S: oatmeal
L: spinach salad w/tomatoes, broccoli, onions, black beans and shrimp, ff catalina dressing, 6 mini ricecakes
S: orange, baby carrots
D: orange roughly w/dill, wildrice and broccoli/cauliflower and maybe some other veggie? I have a squash in the fridge that I need to use

Have a great weekend everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.