Met A Fellow Catheite

treebaby

Cathlete
I have visited these forums since Day 1 roughly. Friday I was able to actually meet someone from here for the first time. Natalie S and I met half way at a Starbuck's. We sat and chatted for over an hour. It turns out her husband and I are from the same town! Anyway, I know this has happened with others here, but I wanted to share.

Oh, and she actually brought me a Jari Love DVD. How nice! I've never tried any of her workouts before, so I look forward to giving it a shot.

Happy Day to everyone!

Teresa

That's awesome Teresa...I've only met one other Catheite in the flesh and it was purely by chance. I hope to meet some of the folks here someday and love reading about 'get togethers'. :)

Take Care
Laurie

We did have a good chat. Teresa was very easy to talk to. Our husbands seem to have a similar sense of humor. Before she left to meet me, her husband said "just don't give her any money" ;-) After we met for coffee, my husband asked "do you think she will ask you out again?" I really enjoyed meeting her!

Teresa, how fun! I hope you're able to get together again. I met someone a few years ago from another forum who lived within a couple of miles from myself. I can't remember if we got together more than once or not but we really didn't have much in common but it was cool to find someone on the same forum who lived so close.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.