Merry Christmas everyone!

gidget1978

Cathlete
I just wanted to wish all of you fun,fantastic,beautiful,sexy,and inspriational women a wonderful holiday!
This a wonderful place to visit ,to get great info or to just chat (and maybe even fight sometimes);)
I hope each one of you get exactly what you deserve from santa this year!
From one of your beautiful Canadian friends:) Right Shelly? }(
Lori:)

Lori I want to wish you a Merry Christmas as well. And greetings out to all of you fitness ladies! And yes this is a great place to chat and I hope that I can get back to chatting with all of you!

kim

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/merrychristmas2.gif[/img] back atcha Lori!!! I do need to visit Canada....so many of you cool ladies live there...:)...Carole

I want to also wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm not taking a vacation from Cathe though. I'm doing her tomorrow. How about you?

Merry Chirstmas Everyone. its 6am christmas morning right now and watching the 24 hour marathon of christmas story. aaahh little traditions we create. bless you all.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Merry Christmas !!

Kassia, we watch that on Christmas Eve! Last night we turned on It's a Wonderful Life instead and my 14 yr old dd told us we were ruining her Christmas eve because we ALWAYS watch A Christmas Story and eat snacks!! So we switched the channel and got out the snacks!!
Don't wanna mess with tradition!!

:D ;-)

Hope everyone enjoys their Christmas day.

Love those traditions. My ex and I split up when the kids were 1 and 3. I realized early on, I HATED not seeing them on x-mas, even if the next year I had them all day. As a result he came to our house on X-mas Eve. It's now 16 years later and all but 1 year our family has spent this way! Guess it's our tradition - and the church service - 1 present the night before.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.