May we never forget

JennieR

Cathlete
Since I woke up this morning, all I can think about is what happened on this day seven years ago.

I'd like to thank all who gaves their lives that day, and all that have given their lives and continue to give their lives for our freedom. Thank you for all that you do. And thank you to your family.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET.

14_3_9.gif

I will always rememeber. I was in N. Jersey that day, just trying to get a train home to my family & just completely sad at what was happening so close to us.

God Bless those families. I was working in nYC the day that it happen. It's something that I can not forget.

We will always remember. My prayers are with those that lost loved ones and friends. I'll never forget turning on the news that morning.

Hugs,
Jess

I hope and pray that those who lost loved ones will take comfort in knowing that they will never be forgotten.

usa_stand_strong.gif

I will ALWAYS remember!

JJ

Thank you for posting this .. God Bless those who lost their lives .. their families .. our Country ... our people .. and our brave military and thier families that sacrifice so that we may keep our freedom! May we always remember 9-11 .. and remember freedom is not free.

If you get the paper, or can find it online, One Big Happy is so sweet today (a cartoon). I am cutting it out and putting it on the fridge as a reminder. My brother lived in New York, and my dad was in a plane to Pennsylvania when the plane went down there. Not knowing was horrible. His plane was diverted, and my family was all safe. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lived through the events of this horrible day, and those who continue to daily face the loss of loved ones.

I still think about it just about every day. One of the pilots lived around the corner from me (his family is still there). I drive by their house twice a day and think about them every time I do. That was definitely one of those days where I believe we will all remember exactly what we were doing when the first plane hit. Thoughts and prayers to everyone effected.

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.