MADONNA MADONNA

Not glued...had one of my friends call when the half time show started so I could see Madonna. Loved it!!!! Man she's in great shape.

I thought it was too low key and slow at the beginning. She should have been trying to bring down the house. Instead she almost put me to sleep. It was fun watching her stumble around in those heels though.
I felt she had just started to get the party going at the end though but by then it was too late.

Being a former Detroiter, I am PROUD of Madonna and of Chrysler commercial with Clint Eastwood.

Loved the show! It was fun to hear some oldies and really liked her new song--can't wait to get her new release.

She is in fantastic shape!!!! Looks pretty darn good for 53!

I, too, thought the show was off to bit of a slow start and lacked typical Madonna high energy. I guess I expected it to be loaded with tons of dancers and huge impacting special effects like aerialists and wow factor stunts (although the tight rope performer and acrobats on the steps were sensational....and how about Madonna doing back walkovers in heels at 53..) but I still enjoyed it very much and love Madonna. I find Madonna incredibly fit and very inspiring both as an entertainer and in her dedication to keeping fit!

Last edited:
pussycat said:
Loved the show! It was fun to hear some oldies and really liked her new song--can't wait to get her new release.

She is in fantastic shape!!!! Looks pretty darn good for 53!

The first thing that went through my mind when I heard the new song was that my spin instructor will be torturing me (uh, I mean helping me to achieve greater fitness) to that tune tomorrow evening. She's good that way, and that's why I keep going back!

I heard on one of the news shows that she was performing with a pulled hamstring - so she must be in amazing shape to still move in that condition. This may explain why she seemed more low-key. I haven't been a huge fan for a while - but I thought her vocals came through strong for a live performance.

Great performance! Vocals.... not so much. She didn't sound great. The sound system must have been off a bit. Her voice was weak and hard to hear. It seems like they could've fixed that as she was lip syncing.

But her fitness level... Wow! I think she looks amazing.

I like Madonna and her music. Thought she looked amazing but wasn't excited over the performance last night...

I thought the show got off to a slow start as well, and I don't think her vocals were that strong either. She seemed to be lacking that high energy that seemed to naturally exude from her, however, with all that said. I think she is in fantastic shape! I texted my niece to watch Madonna and see how it's really done, my niece watched the show and then said, "she doesn't have that great a voice and she was not thrilled with the overall show she put on." She said she thought Madonna was boring. Oh well, I guess for that generation Madonna's time has passed.

Did Madonna look great? Absoultely! Fit? Amazing so.... And so she should, with all her money, but that being said, she has to work hard to be so cut, and I give her that! But revelant, NO! 20 year old songs, blah! My favorite all time half time show was Bonk 2012, with the tribute to 9- 11 victims.

That performance left me cold. I don't think she related to the audience at all, and the best performers imo don't need all the "tricks" around you to make you look energetic ( the dancers, aerialist) or young ( Ce Lo, MIA).
I was watching alot of fluff, when I prefer substance.

Watch the Prince, Springsteen or Sir Paul's halftime shows instead.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.