Lower Body/Aug Rotation (9 AUG)

run4fun

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Is everyone ready to tackle week 2? I replaced the kickboxing workout on Sat with a long run, other than that I stuck to the rotation. Tonight will be a 30 minute run and PLB.

Have a great day!

Beverly

Saturday I did CTX Kickbox for the first time and loved it, as I'm loving each and every Cathe workout that I do.

This morning I subbed the Firm's Lower Body Sculpt 1 and then I did a half-hour premix from Step Blast since I don't have PUB/PLB or Basic Step yet. I did order them last week and I'm actually expecting them today.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies. Yesterday I did P90X Plyometrics, and the floor work from PS Legs. This week, I think I will do pretty much what is on schedule. Have a great day!!!!!!!
Lori

Hey everybody!

I did KPC on Saturday - ugh. This morning was PLB and the last 5 intervals from IMAX2 since I don't have Basic Step. My legs are going to be beat tomorrow. Had my free day yesterday and am back on track this morning with my eating. No noticeable difference yet, but hopefully by the end of the week the caboose and gams will be smaller.

Have a good one.
Shopgirl :)

Howdy!

Today, I did Step Blast, minus the Challenge, and then ME (started the rotation late). Whew! This was the first time I've done ME; the acronym should stand for Muscle Exhaustion!!!

Take care and hope that you're all having fun! Enjoy your workout, wherever you are in the rotation!

--Callie

P.S. For those of you who are on schedule with the rotation, which workouts do I have to watch out for in the near future? :D

Hello All!
Well, since I missed Friday & Saturday :(, I made up for it yesterday & did both days' workouts!
Anyway, I am down 2.5lbs from last week & I am going to do measurements later today.
Thanks for the cardio suggestions. I am going to do PLB today (never done this one before!) but I was looking for Cardio a bit more challenging than Basic Step. So I was thinking Step Blast since IMAX2 is on the rotation this week already!
Good Luck!!! Have a great day!
Lynne

Hi all,

How’s everyone? I’m good and had a wonderful weekend. I’m hoping my computer will be up and running by tomorrow, arghhh. I miss reporting in on the weekend. Anyway, my workout tonight is still kinda up in the air, don’t know for sure what I am going to do. Saturday, I walked 5 miles and did 80 walking lunges and my thighs are so sore, I'm walking like an old lady ;o)

Tonight, it’s either Legs & Glutes or Plyometrics and a long walk.

Hey guys, I am on a mission……..my BD is next month Sept 17th and I’m giving myself a BD party at a bar/lounge (first time) and I want to look fantastic; lean and mean ;o) So for the next six weeks I’m going to really work hard. Confession, I have been slacking, to many rest days and the lbs are creeping back. So its’ on! Tomorrow I’m going to step on the scale, to see how much I've gained, scary huh! I haven’t weigh in, in weeks. But, going to be brave and do it. You guys have a wonderful day, ttys.

Teddygirl~

Hi Everyone,

Well I couldn't resist and did Rhythmic Step yesterday-what a fun workout. This morning was PLB and my legs and buns were fried during the stability ball work. I don't use this tape much since I have to pause the vcr in order to change weights. Anyway the weather should be great today so I will run or do some kind of cardio at lunch. Due to time constraints I have to split up the w/o which is good for me since it allows me an hour to do cardio each day.

Lori-sorry to hear you're giving up counting points. It does get old but seems to be the only way for me to lose wt. Being an overeater-it keeps me in check. You have to find a system that works for you-good luck. I weigh in tonight-wish me luck.

TeddyGirl-My husband and I will be celebrating our 16yr anniversary on September 17th. You definitely have the determination and drive. I'm sure you will look fabulous for your big day.

Have a great day,

Diana

Got2bfit, how nice to here from you again, I’ll be thinking and wishing you and yours a blessed and happy anniversary.

I’m with you, I’ve to count points to, some days are better than others, but counting points keeps me on track. Best thing I ever done, was to join WW, just me .02 cents. Back to work!

Teddygirl~

Hi everyone,

Today was supposed to be the CTX Kickbox day for me, but I took a spinning class in place of that video. I spin on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I will be subbing that in for some cardio. I also PUB, both the upper body work and the ab work. Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but I may attempt PLB. I am feeling pretty good on this rotation and don't need a rest just yet!

I hope everyone had a good workout today.

Linda:)

I did PUB for the first time today - awesome workout, i'm sure i'll be feeling my arms tomorrow. The bicep work was an absolute killer and I'm not even going to talk about the abs! I just could not do those pyramid plank things. I finished up with the add-on hi/lo premix from Step Jump & Pump to make up for the 20 minute run.

Hi Ladies,

I did PLB and the cardio conditioning from KPC last night. Tonight will be PUB and a run.

The ball work in PLB was tuff. I have not done this workout in awhile and it is on the rotation again for tomorrow..:D

Have a great day!!

Beverly

I statred week 2 on Sunday.
Day 1: PLB and cardio only of boot camp to sub for basic step. I was short on time and BC cardio only w/warm-up is 15".
Day 2: PUB and tennis match.

(Note: I am sore from PLB and BC cardo only and just starting to feel sore from PUB.)

Today: day 3 PLB ouch! and walking lunges double ouch!

I am surprised that PS and L&G didn't make me sore but PLB did. I used the following weights: 30/35/40/35/30 lbs on pyramid exercises and had no trouble completing each set. All floor exercises were completed as produced. classic DOMS. LOL!

RE: Lower Body/Aug Rotation (10 AUG)

Ok - Last nite was PLB (man, am I sore from that stability ball work!!!) & Step Blast minus the challenge (ok, minus the blasts from the challenge - I like putting all of the combos together..
Tonite will be PUB (horray!) & a run (if the weather holds out..they are calling for severe thunderstorms here...) If it rains, I'll do Rhythmic Step :)
Hope everyone is doing well!
Lynne

Hey, everyone!

Just did some moderate-ish cardio (to replace the 20 minute run) and PS Legs & Abs (only started the August rotation last Saturday). I added cardio to yesterday's Muscle Endurance by doing Step Blast minus the Challenge and thought I'd be paying for my decision today, especially since I got noooooooo sleep last night. But it was great! It's been awhile since I've done PS L & A--how fun! Can't wait for Cardio & Weights tomorrow (and maybe a nap this afternoon...) :D

Take care and happy exercising!

--Callie

OOHH Callie -
A nap sounds really good!
I was way to busy yesterday & now I'm sore & tired today...I am hoping to catch a catnap when I get home.
Have a great day!

You, too!

I have work to crunch out this afternoon (teacher prep); my husband may come home to find me snoozing on the laptop! :D

Take care!

--Callie

Good Morning Ladies,

Yesterday I did PLB and the stability ball work is definitely workin' if you know what I mean. I also ran 5 miles on my lunch hour-what an accomplishment for me since the last time I ran was Mid-April according to my fitness log.

This morning was PUB minus the ab work-I'll have to do that later today. I just don't give my all on the ab work cause my arms are jello by that time. Not sure what I'll do for cardio today, but legs aren't as sore as I expected them to be.

One last thing-I weighed in at weight watchers and was down 7 lbs even. Not sure how that happened since my normal loss is more like .5 lbs to 1.x lbs. I did have a very good week, but 7lbs doesn't even sound reasonable to me. Not complaining though. I'm now 11.6lbs from goal. Checking back through my fitday log it looks like on average I'm eating about 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Woohoo Diana - way to go! :7

This morning I did PUB (up pyramid only and all ab work) and a 20 minute run. I had been running on the treadmill in past weeks, but this morning I took it outside to the streets. Man, it was a LOT harder than the treadmill. But I did it and I've eaten clean all last night and all this morning.

Tomorrow morning is PLB and those dreaded walking lunges. I think I'll be crawling into work after that. x(

Hope everyone has a great day.
Shopgirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.