Low Max ala A-Jock - WOW

SRP

Cathlete
O Bald One, I bow to you. I've known about your version of Low Max since you devised it. I'm ashamed to say that it's taken me so long to try it. Oh my, is it intense!!! And FUN!!! Thanks a bunch, A-Jock!

It's pretty easy. All you do is hold an 8 lb medicine ball (or dumbbell) during all the blast segments. Trust me... it makes a huge difference!

One more thing... Don't use the med ball during the last blast, where you do the tap-kicks. Right, Shelley?

I did it the other day with a 5 pound medicine ball, I do not have an 8 pounder-thank goodness!:p It was fun, I think Lowmax can be sort of boring at times, but not with the ball!:7

I "copycatted" Shelley after she mentioned she just did this workout, glad I did! Thanks A-Jock.

Thanks for the reminder Shannon, I am soooo easily influenced that once I saw the thread I made it my workout today. Put a shine on my brow, a fire in my thighs, glutes and then some...love it! }( :). I'm not a huge fan of the last blast so I substituted the 3rd blast from LIS with an 8# dumbell...nice finish!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Thanks for the props, my friends! Shannon, sounds like you're on the mend!

I clicked on the link to re-read my original post (don't ask me why), and I'm so punchy from working on Excel spreadsheets and scanned images for the past 2 weeks that when I saw my word "uninitiated" I thought I was reading "unurinated".

I need a vacation. Or maybe a Med-Ball Low Max workoug.

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.