Love! Love! "Fatal Attraction" the movie

claridge

Cathlete
Saw it again today, for maybe the 4th time, and its still ingrossing

Love Glenn Close........Love Michael Douglas

Question?

If this was for real.........would Michael Douglas be unfaithful again?

Whats your gut feeling?

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

RE: Love! Love!

It is a great movie except for the bunny part. ;( He would cheat again. Here's his thought process: "what are the odds of THAT happening again?"

That's the kind of movie that never fades from memory, no matter how many years may go by.

Nonetheless, when you think about it, how could ANYONE cheat on the wife that Anne Archer plays? How lovely can a a woman be?? And Anne Archer is SO beautiful to boot. And with Glenn Close yet? Utterly impossible, I say. Still, it's one of the most memorable movies of all time.

Editing to say the line "I won't be ignored, Dan" still sends chills down my spine.

Sorry but I loathe this movie with a passion, which mirrors how I feel about Michael Douglas. I think he's awful.

So he gets to have an affair and gets off scott free. But she gets labelled psychotic for falling in love and wanting a man for longer than a few quickies or for thinking that a few quickies might actually mean something.

And everyone's alright with this?

There are some situations in life that are not entertaining, no matter which way you look at them

Sorry to rain on your parade!

Clare

She got labeled a psychotic because she was a psychotic. Kinda reminded me of my mom when it comes to men, to be honest. *EEK* Only my mom isn't nearly that bad...she wouldn't boil up a bunny or sit dead-faced while turning a light on and off -- [creepy].

But, Clare, I'm with you as far as not liking this movie. I just couldn't bear to watch it more than once -- and even once was too much. It was uncomfortable for me to watch.

edit: but I loved Glenn Close's hair in this movie.

Anyone rember the movie with M Douglas and Demi Moore? She was sexually harrasing him and it got out of hand. Another psycolodgical one that I could watch again

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

It's funny that you guys are talking about this movie (Fatal Attraction) B/C I almost bought it today at Wal-Mart for $5.00 I decided to get Enemy at the Gates instead with Jude Law for $5.50 ;-)

Jenny

Jenny

You'll just have to go back and buy it girl! Like Nancy said its a "classic" to keep.

And that! line "I won't be ignored Dan!" is just remembered like the "Jaws" score

Darrrrrrda............Darrrrrda.........Dudaduda Dudaduda

Marion

>Marion,
>
>That movie is Disclosure. The book (by Michael Crichton) is
>way better!

Thats it! Thanks Lunacat.

I didnt realise he wrote Jurrasic Park and Congo also.........Shows you how much I pay attention

Marion

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.