Lightbulb Just went on

beth6395

Cathlete
People People. I thought "I wonder if I could get the Cardio Coaches on CD" I went to the website and YOU CAN!!!!! Oh My Goodness the excitement and not only that but you can listen to a sample. Bear with me here yeah DUH you are all saying but I never went over there it seems with the mention of it everyone was downloading it so I just assumed it was the only way to get these was through an Ipod/Mp3 but you can buy the CD's. so after all the debate of getting an Ipod I would much rather just have the workouts that was my main reason for the purchase I have not went looking for the other kinds I trains and I think there were some others maybe they all do sell the CD's. I checked out Amazon to see if I could get some cheaper and Ebay this is the next on my list instead of the Ipod!

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Hey Beth:

it almost feels like heading backwards in terms of technology, but I was equally overjoyed to get them in CD format. I bought an ipod for my daughter, but not for myself yet. Eventually, I'll have to get one, but not just yet.....

You have to do what makes you happy, right? So, CD format works for us. Enjoy!

Clare

Oh yeah! I'm a CD girl, too. I like hearing Coach Sean all through the house, you know. If I'd known, I could have saved you a lot of worry! Poor girl. I've had the CDs for a while now.

>Hey Beth:
>
>it almost feels like heading backwards in terms of technology,
>but I was equally overjoyed to get them in CD format. I
>bought an ipod for my daughter, but not for myself yet.
>Eventually, I'll have to get one, but not just yet.....
>
>You have to do what makes you happy, right? So, CD format
>works for us. Enjoy!
>
>Clare

Yep I know I eventually want one too. Where I have stuff set up now I have a cd player and I have to listen for the kids.

beth6395

-Cathe Friedrich

>Oh yeah! I'm a CD girl, too. I like hearing Coach Sean all
>through the house, you know. If I'd known, I could have saved
>you a lot of worry! Poor girl. I've had the CDs for a while
>now.

Well if the lightbulb would have shone a bit brighter & sooner, but I am still saving money I didn't go and buy an Ipod yet
beth6395

-Cathe Friedrich

i can't stand having stuff in my ears when i workout (although when i'm outside i use my mp3) and i have my own equipment (treadmill and elliptical), so i have always copied my cc's onto cds. i love that i can listen to them without headphones. also allows me to hear what's going on around me. usually, it's just the dogs barking or playing...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.