Last year feeling like this!

MRSchultz

Cathlete
OK - this is purely a venting post from the heart!! I am so sick and tired of another holiday coming up and I am just as miserable (weight-wise) as before and even heavier - it's time to change that.... x(

I have made resolutions like this before, but this is the real deal!!! I weigh 192.6 pounds and I'm only 5'6", but not anymore because.......starting tomorrow (cliche, I know) I'm going to ...............

* Eat healthy - Weight Watchers Core program (go to meetings)
* Exercise - 5 mornings a week
* Exercise - 5 evenings a week
* Buy all the fitness magazines I can find to help me stay motivated and pumped to DO IT!
* Post often on the boards because all of you are a wonderful inspiration
* Quit feeling sorry for myself because I am the ONLY one who can change ME
* Finally realize I'm worth the change and - BOY, DO I WANT IT REALLY BAD!!!

I don't expect anybody to answer if you don't want to, I just need to announce it and make myself more accountable.

2006 is MY year!!!!!

Congratulations on taking responsibility for your situation and taking control. I would caution you on trying to exercise morning and evening, however. Is that goal really doable given your family situation? I don't know anything about you as far as if you're married, have kids, etc. Please share this with us, if you would. I set up programs for people, and caution them to be realistic with how much time they can work out every week. You don't want to set yourself up for burn-out.
Just Do It! :)

Good for you! Posting your resolution is a great first start:) I need to make the same resolution. Maybe we can buddy up! I've gained weight since I quit working out with a personal trainer and I don't seem able to motivate myself. I really need to get MOVING! I've never liked cardio and I can be very creative in my excuses to avoid it. I did some cardio last night--the first time in about 2 weeks. At my age I can't afford to get lazy.

Thanks for posting this. It took courage and it's sure to help motivate other's who are wavering in their resolve.

Michele:)

Good for you! It's too bad you live out so far from me or I'd say that we should get together and go running or something. I live in Big Lake. I know that you live in Minnesota, only because a couple years ago I had a Mall of America Meeting for us Minnesotans that are on the board and your user name came up from Jillybean.
Keep us posted on your progress!

Kathy

Sounds like you are totally commited to making positive changes in your life. The first step is writing them down. Good For You!

As mentioned before, be careful of overdoing the exercise. You don't want to burn out, you want to be healthy and strong. Make sure your goals are realistic and doable for you.

Great Job and Hat's off to a New You in 2006.

Diana

THANK YOU all for such great confidence in me. I had Christmas at my mom's house last night and ate pretty good, but that's why I wanted to wait until today - a clean slate...........! :)

i'm still commited and ready to roll this morning. I teach step class in a couple of hours which is a great way to kick off my new year early.

Thanks again, I'll keep you posted and I will be posting a lot for the support that is here.

THANKS.

Take care and Merry Christmas all!
Marcia.

Hi Marcia! You are going to do great. And you know we are all here for you. Just remember its only a day at a time and what your end result will be if you STICK TO IT! YAY! Good luck and I can't wait to hear your progress.
Merry Christmas!

Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/140/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.