Language Lessons

brickhouse

Cathlete
I just signed up to learn a new language!!! I started learning it when I first joined my company but didn't stick with it. They are offering a beginner class again (free of charge) and this time I really want to stick with it! It will take me many moons to be able to be fluent but its a start to my new year's resolutions!

Jeanette

Good for you, Jeanette:)! I took an Italian class during the fall quarter and I intend to go back to it in the spring (it's one evening a week, but it's a 40 minute drive for me and I didn't want to make the trip in bad weather). I intend to study over the winter months and keep up until I am fluent! I wish you good luck and great success with your studies. By the way, what language are you learning?

Michele

Awesome Jeanette! Korean. How groovy :) I'm determined to get back into Arabic lessons and your post inspires me!!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.