Kimroberts meet Competition Bound!

cinza

Kim, I told Aimee (AKA Competition Bound) about you competing.. I thought maybe you two would enjoy talking..

Competition Bound:

I've competed in female all-natural bodybuilding contests with two of my friends and one contest that wasn't so natural, and one of my best friends has been a "fitness" contestant. We worked together and exchanged a lot of ideas. We've gotten exposed to several different trainers because we're near Nashville, TN, and it seems that a lot of wannabe singers "daylight" as personal trainers. We've had two recently, one from Washington State, and one from Florida. Among us, we can come up with an answer to just about anything, sometimes even multiple choice answers--uh-oh!!! Let me know if I can help.

Hi Kim!! First, I want to take a second to thank Cinza for introducing me to you. THANKS CINZA!!
Now, where do I begin? Is it very expensive entering in contest like this? How far down do you get your bodyfat for a contest? What do you do in the "off season"? Do you have to do evening wear in bodybuilding competitions? Or just the bathing suit? Are you...... Hmmmmm. I've really have dozens of questions about training, diet, prices, sponsors and all that good stuff. Would it be ok if I emailed you, so I don't use up all the space on this forum;-)? Or you can email me anytime you like. I'd love to talk indepth with you about this. Just let me know if it's ok. Cinza is right, you are a very interresting person!
Thank you again Cinza for taking the time to do this.

Aimee

Hi Kim:

How about posting a picture of yourself in competition that the rest of us can use for inspiration? I'm kinda curious too as to what some of the other fitness sisters here look like.

Love,

Maxy

I'm too chicken to post a picture! Can't you hear me clucking??? Suffice it to say that I'll never win first place. I can't get my bodyfat low enough. I got to about 10%. The winner is always lower than that. Sad to say, but the person with the lowest bodyfat usually wins, at least where I've been. Not the person with the most developed muscles.

Hi Kim:

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting a picture or 2 of you in your bodybuilding competitions as inspiration to us here. And anyone else who'd like to. I'd like to know what some of my sisters in fitness look like.

Love,

Maxy

Oops, sorry about that! :-rollen

I thought I'd posted that message earlier today but then couldn't find it. Now I see I did. Sorry to ask twice.

Anyway, don't be embarrassed about your body. Not many can get their bodyfat down that low and you need a little bit anyway. I'd still like to see what you and the others look like. Even if you're not superlow in bodyfat, you still probably look great.

Best wishes in everything.

Sincerely,

Maxy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.