To Kathy S.

kandeycane

Cathlete
Thank you so very much for taking the time to help out a newbie to Cathe's world of excellent videos..I was thrilled to find All the rotations you sent me via email today.. i will try my best to utilize them .. You are greatly appreciated and so sweet.. :)!

I'd like to thank you,too.I'm not very organized and this is just the ticket!I appreciate all the time and effort you put into the rotations and e- mailing them to me.Thanks again!
Joye

You're Both Most Welcome!

I'm very happy to help -- this is a fun project. I am a lawyer and believe me, this is a WELCOME change of pace from my usual computer work!

Enjoy the rotations and let us all know what you like and how they work for you!

Kathy S.

RE: You're Both Most Welcome!

Hi Kathy,

just wanted to say that after using Cathe's build muscle /burn fat rotation for 2 days i am Burnt!! I didn't even have the strength to take on a workout today.. i guess some days are gonna be that way but i sure do feel as though i have failed.. Its really hard sometimes to come home after work and bust butt .. but i know i need to do it.. i have some lbs to lose.. and they won't come off unless i work hard.. I tell you .. compared to 25 .. at 35, its twice as hard to get into shape again after 10 yrs of pigging out..:) .. anyway, i figured you are the next best thing to having Cathe pump me up.. so if you can find the time..Please..

Your new fan and friend
Kandeycane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.