Just 3 measly little pounds....

Govtgirl

Cathlete
So far, after 5 weeks of knocking myself out, eating well, and doing 4 hours of Cathe a week, I've only lost 3 pounds. But the reason I'm not ready to jump off a cliff is because the pants that were way too tight to wear 5 weeks ago, I am sitting comfortably in now. And not even with Spanx on to squish me in, just regular undies! ;) How nifty is THAT?!

Funny, I got bigger the first 2 weeks, then v-e-r-y slowly, things started shifting around. That whole muscle vs fat thing really is true! :) Just had to share!

>the pants that were way too tight to wear 5 weeks ago, I am
>sitting comfortably in now. And not even with Spanx on to
>squish me in, just regular undies! ;)

THIS is what to focus on, not weight (which, as you must know by now, can be fat, muscle or fluids, and doesn't give the whole picture).

Sounds like you're making great progress! Keep it up, and soon you may have to buy new pants in a smaller size!;-)

Thats great ! keep up your good work, and remember next time you are food shopping, look at the pound bags of sugar, pick 3 up and feel how much weight you have lost, quite a bit. :)

Oh that is so great!:+ I love to hear these stories, it motivates me so much, thanks for sharing, sounds like its time for a pair of really good jeans. You know the ones that make your rear look awesome! Go shopping girl!:)

Great work! It's so great when the clothes you wear actually feel great and look great on you. I just donated two bags of old clothes - at my heaviest I wore a 10/12 and now I'm down to a 0/2. My body loves the new clothes but my CC doesn't.;-) I still look at my scale but don't get so crazed about the number anymore. Measurements and body fat are more important numbers to me now.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.